bad outcome in a sentence
1) The latter is not a bad outcome .
2) It did, only a much worse outcome.
3) bad outcomes is what my life is made of.
4) The delay in diagnosis led to a worse outcome.
bad outcome example sentences5) Freedom from the worst outcomes in life.
6) This actually may foster the worst outcomes of an issue.
7) Not a bad outcome for an insolvent bank.
8) Not a bad outcome for a Friday night.
9) Patients will protest and doctors will warn of bad outcomes.
10) What would be the worst outcome of change?
11) MF transsexuals may have worse outcomes than FM individuals.
12) The Doctor has to tell to you the worse outcome.
13) So I guess it's not the worst outcome.
14) Nothing to play for in itself isn't a bad outcome.
example sentences with bad15) This would be an unintended bad outcome of a recall notice.
16) Type II DCS is considered more serious and usually has worse outcomes.
17) Sometimes there are bad outcomes even when medical staff has done everything correctly.
18) It works toward best outcomes, rather than being based on worst outcomes.
19) They, in turn, produce a complete menu of bad outcomes.
20) We need decisive American leadership to avoid the worst outcomes in Syria .
21) Trying to rush your divorce will likely lead to a bad outcome.
22) It might set you up for bad outcomes in the long term .
23) This might be compared to paying an insurance premium to avoid bad outcomes.
24) They result from operating out of the worst outcomes of the situation.
25) The worst outcomes affect the beliefs, strategies and behaviors of the group.
26) The worst outcome is an unquestioned deliverable that sits on a shelf.
27) Longer periods of unusually low phenylalanine concentrations were also independently associated with worse outcome.
How to use bad in a sentence28) Demote the negativity and look at worst outcomes as a positive thing.
29) Blacks had the worst outcomes on all health indicators except for self-rated health.
30) If a patient does not follow the regimen, a bad outcome may occur.
31) Delayed early detection may partially explain worse outcomes in obese men with early prostate cancer.
32) They have worse outcomes and higher death rates than even those who are uninsured .
33) C-sections result in a small overall increase in bad outcomes in low risk pregnancies.
34) I'll say again, this is a bad outcome to be avoided.
35) She must have faced up to the worst outcome, in the process.
36) Risky projects may have bad outcomes and that could get the managers fired.
37) I know of no belief system that offers a worse outcome for nonbelief.
38) Additionally, a crash is presumed to be the worst outcome for both players.
39) Given the poisonous nature of the inheritance, much worse outcomes were all too possible.
40) These patients also had a worse outcome compared to patients with no symptomatic organ involvement.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bad outcome
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bad outcome with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bad outcome
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bad outcome in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bad outcome.
20 examples of simple sentences of bad outcome. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bad outcome
Compound Sentences with bad outcome
Complex Sentences with bad outcome
Compound-Complex Sentences with bad outcome