bad leg in a sentence
1) The bent lady with the bad legs was helped out.
2) There are no good legs and bad legs.
3) Oh is your, is your bad leg better yet?
4) I've got a bad leg!
bad leg example sentences5) My dogs use of her bad leg has increased to about 60%!
6) Is there a picture somewhere in Historical circles which shows your bad leg?
7) Pleased to hear you can ride bareback standing on your bad leg.
8) Yukiko has a bad leg and can't sleep on the hard wood floor inside.
9) He had a bad leg and they kept on at him to hurry up.
10) He's got to go out and do this shopping with his bad leg.
11) Then... back to Africa, where he is still sick with the bad leg.
12) Got up all night and walked round and round and round on his blooming bad leg!
13) Keep your circulation going and you don't get bad legs,' she broke in.
14) He was trying to climb up a brick wall, but he's got a bad leg.
example sentences with bad15) These boots have just enough support and protection to help her learn to trust her bad leg again.
16) He was only hitting .190 at the time he was put on the DL with a bad leg.
17) This method has the beneficial side effect of covering what the late Christopher Lloyd described as a clematis bad legs .
18) Ate nothing Friday, she had terrible squits and the foot on her bad leg was all curled up again.
19) It was Frank's bad leg that woke him; it was paining him worse than ever in his old age.
20) Parker brought up Pillman's bad leg and said if he was a race horse, he'd put him down.
21) Ted, who has a bad leg from a war injury, is frequently shown drinking alcohol from a flask he carries.
22) He is also unashamedly timid, and frequently avoids "the call of duty" by pretending to have a bad leg.
23) For Joshua, at sixty-two, and suffering from a bad leg, distances had begun to take on an extraordinary significance.
24) Invited to join them for coffee, he sat down, enquired after the progress of Joanna's bad leg, then relapsed into a rather uneasy silence.
25) He put down the kettle at once, hurried back upstairs as fast as his bad leg would allow, and was soon back in his kitchen, fully dressed and removing a rusty old key from its hook by the door.
26) They were seated now, on Rab's ruined chairs; and Rab noticed that Doctor - some surprise - had not a bad leg.
27) On soda consumption, I used to drink 2-3 soda pops, (There, I made everyone happy, I don't care if you call it soda, pop, coke, etc) a day, I would get bad leg cramps and had horrible heartburn.
How to use bad in a sentence28) Stalford laughed and kicked for his bad leg, catching Ranma a glancing blow across the hip that caused shooting pains throughout the entire leg.
29) HIs diaries state that he had a bad leg from the wound he got in the war, so I don't think it was malaria. too bad records were destroyed, but hopefully we can trace some things back still.
30) The worst leg is the first leg into a stirrup, as any rider will tell you and the best leg is the one you throw over the saddle if you dont want to fall right over the animal.
31) His own thighs were trembling, the backs of his knees sweating with the effort of not putting pressure on House's bad leg while keeping himself from being roughly impaled before he was ready for it.
32) The King was suddenly invigorated with youthful energy, his bad legs seemed to stop ailing him, he danced, sang his own songs again and even went out hunting again.
33) Annie's guardian Irene Roberts (Lynne McGranger) hits Aden and injures his bad leg, which prompts him to file a claim against her.
34) However the afternoon ended a sour note with Blackstock getting a bad leg injury, ruling him out for the rest of the season.
35) Each girl had different problems they had to overcome while working with their drag mothers, from Raven's partner being overly hairy to Tatianna's partner having a bad leg.
36) David tells her he simply intended for Simon to give her a disabled parking badge to stop the "suffering" she had been having from her bad leg, not murder her.
37) He participated in elite force selection contest with Sanduo and Cheng Cai but forfeited after a bad leg injury caused him to become a liability for Sanduo, who insisted to carry him on the back.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bad leg
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bad leg with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bad leg
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bad leg in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bad leg.
20 examples of simple sentences of bad leg. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bad leg
Compound Sentences with bad leg
Complex Sentences with bad leg
Compound-Complex Sentences with bad leg