bad injury in a sentence
1) The worst injury it too awful to show.
2) Yes, other occupations suffer worse injuries.
3) Some arrive with bad injuries, many carry belongings.
4) He had managed to fight on with worse injuries.
bad injury example sentences5) It will suffer the worst injury rather than cause the least.
6) Gwynn called this the worst injury season of his career.
7) That is such a bad injury!
8) On April 23rd I suffered the worst injury I have ever faced.
9) First, the Sooners have had a worse injury run than Tennessee.
10) Yes the youngsters got a shot last season with the bad injuries we had.
11) Lorna Payne acted as Director while Barbara Henry was nursing a bad injury.
12) The worst injuries suffered by Kurt Russell on the film set were singed eyebrows.
13) Levin himself has had a few bad injuries, including a broken ankle and broken leg.
14) It was the first of the really bad injuries, and Paul saw it.
example sentences with bad15) My battle with the nerve injuries in my arm has just been one bad injury too far .
16) Rooney picked up a bad injury against Fulham during United's first home game of the season.
17) JT suffered very bad injuries, though, that led to him being airlifted from the track.
18) Eakins didn't use Arco the right way after Gags came back from a very bad injury .
19) Of a total of 15 people on board the two aircraft, the worst injury was a broken arm.
20) Get a bad injury while playing NCAA ball, no pro career, no matter how good you WERE.
21) With players like Nigel De Jong and Karl Henry steaming in you are bound to end up with bad injuries.
22) The worst injury was to Bert Lee, who was kicked on the head and was forced to miss the replay.
23) Wallenda has never had a serious accident, describing the worst injury of his life as a broken toe while playing football.
24) Playing through the worst injury problems of his career, Barkley managed 21.6 points on .495 shooting and 11.2 rebounds per game.
25) However, at this race, Kiserlovski was revealed to have worse injuries from his Paris–Nice crash than first thought.
26) But his manager wanted to keep him at Bolton and, rightly so, because I think just after we made our initial inquiry one of their players picked up a bad injury and Anthony was used again.
27) It's the worst injury I've ever had in my career, but that's not too bad in an 11-year career." Barker has endured a difficult year.
How to use bad in a sentence28) Perhaps worse injury to personhood is suffered from the desperation that caused the attempt to sell a kidney or cornea than would be suffered from actually selling it.
29) However, it is Shep's partner, Raul, who suffers the worst injuries and the ER staff grieves in the aftermath.
30) He said that certain managers were sending their players out so pumped up that it was inevitably going to lead to some bad injuries.
31) With the game becoming more and more athletic and the players getting bigger and stronger, is it any wonder why there are so many bad injuries.
32) We were able to argue that use of a seatbelt in the facts of this case would have resulted in similarly severe if not worse injuries and perhaps death.
33) The game was unfortunately marred by one of the worst injuries I've seen in ultimate, and it reminded me of what tragically happened to Robbie.
34) The individual noted that if it weren't for Sutton, the victims could have sustained worse injuries from exposure to the frigid temperature.
35) A shower can be a source of a bad injury if you're in too much of a rush to realize that you've spilled soap on the shower floor.
36) Having had a bad injury as a child which resulted in a compond fracture and torn tendons just above the knee which resulted in a 'toe drop' condition.
37) And Colin finished up just down here on the pavement and Keith maybe a few yards further down er with very bad injuries.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bad injury
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bad injury with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bad injury
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bad injury in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bad injury.
20 examples of simple sentences of bad injury. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bad injury
Compound Sentences with bad injury
Complex Sentences with bad injury
Compound-Complex Sentences with bad injury