bad deed in a sentence
1) But nevertheless, the real bad deed is already done.
2) This is for the Christians whose bad deeds outweigh good.
3) It is for the Jews whose bad deeds outweigh good.
4) On the scale, good deeds weigh more than bad deeds.
bad deed example sentences5) The leftists' moral flaw shows on lofty ideals through bad deeds.
6) Browning finds Mercedes and they share their secrets about bad deeds.
7) bad deeds and police corruption are being reported everyday, thousands per year.
8) In that case, the players were marked with one bad deed.
9) We can get power through good or bad deeds during our lifetimes.
10) One bad deed should not condemn innocents for the crimes of others .
11) Do your good deeds overweigh or do your bad deeds overweigh?
12) They were both Jiang Zemin's important helpers and did bad deeds together.
13) Pride also leads to the influx of the bad deed or karmas.
14) Similarly their sum of bad deeds will be mirrored in their next life.
example sentences with bad15) The median number of bad deeds was 17.5, ranging from 1 to 68.
16) One's eternal destination depends on balance of good to bad deeds in life.
17) Henry wants to do good deeds but instead he manages to do bad deeds.
18) This is what happen if one continues to commit bad deeds without creating good kamma.
19) CFIDS is not a punishment for uncleanliness, bad deeds, or bad timing.
20) But they are committing worse deeds than those done to them in the Nazi war.
21) But if your bad deeds outweigh your good deeds, you go to Hell.
22) Compassion isn't the feelings you have for the victim of a bad deed.
23) Those who fall, weighted by their bad deeds, will remain in Hell forever.
24) The heart of the person leads the person as a whole towards good or bad deeds.
25) Good and bad deeds are quantified through the actions and decisions made in a Muslim's lifetime.
26) Simply stated, if your good deeds outweigh your bad deeds, you go to Heaven.
27) Then the bad deeds will be on you, and you deserve what you get.
How to use bad in a sentence28) And it's always fun to see the weaknesses and bad deeds of villains turned against them.
29) One does the bad deed, and the other always pays the price," Heena says.
30) Sermon 47, Ali tells his people that inordinate cravings and bad deeds would only bring harm.
31) And follow up a bad deed with a good deed and it will wipe it out .
32) People are ashamed of their misdeeds and this constitutes suffering which makes up for the bad deeds.
33) We seek refuge with Allaah from the evil of our own souls and from our bad deeds.
34) We committed bad deeds.
35) Therefore, they did not do any good or bad deed to deserve the Garden or Fire.
36) On Yawm al-Qiyāmah, Muslims believe all mankind will be judged on their good and bad deeds.
37) This type of rokurokubi perform bad deeds such as attacking humans etc. at night, and drinking their blood.
38) Only his own best deeds, only the worst deeds of the Indians, has the white man told.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bad deed
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bad deed with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bad deed
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bad deed in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bad deed.
20 examples of simple sentences of bad deed. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bad deed
Compound Sentences with bad deed
Complex Sentences with bad deed
Compound-Complex Sentences with bad deed