bad cut in a sentence
1) He is still nursing a bad cut .
2) Multiple scratches can cause a bad cut.
3) Are they going to cut services, or worse cut parties?
4) The fight was stopped due to a bad cut suffered by Chavez.
bad cut example sentences5) It was a really bad cut which would leave a thick scar.
6) And they are in favour of worse cuts than the Mayor.
7) It was a bad cut, but he'd shrugged it off.
8) Jeff Jarrett suffered a bad cut to his forehead during the main event.
9) I've been going since June 2013 and haven't had a bad cut yet.
10) During the round, a bad cut opened near the top of Galvan's head.
11) There isn't a bad cut on it, of that I'm really sure.
12) In the process, he shattered the front window and ended up with several bad cuts.
13) Late in the sixth, an accidental headbutt opened a bad cut over Curry's left eye.
14) Rojas was disqualified for a headbutt which left Barrera with a bad cut over his left eye.
example sentences with bad15) Just a bad cut.
16) As a surprise to the competitors, the worst cut would be eliminated from the competition after this challenge.
17) That is why I support an oil severance tax to help stopgap some of the worst cuts to higher education.
18) Grant suggests a tourniquet, but it is hard to do as the worst cut is so close to the armpit.
19) And "The Game of Love" and "Lose Yourself to Dance," by far the worst cuts on the record, have good intentions but are hard to get through, vamping the same tired concepts on repeat.
20) I was in San Francisco on a bus several years ago when a women got on with a bad cut on her finger.
21) Shiming was in command from the opening bell, but De La Rosa was very game, even after suffering a bad cut to the left of his left eye due to an accidental headbutt midway.
22) Half were covered with oil, one had a smashed and bleeding hand and injured ankle, a second had a bad cut across his eyebrow and a third seemed to have a broken rib.
23) During the expert verdict, Brian M is taken to task for his drywalling mistake (applying plaster to a flat part of the wall), while Angie is criticized for the bad cut in her chair.
24) The heads of Khan and McCloskey collided about two minutes into the sixth round, causing a bad cut on the inside of the Irishman's left eyebrow.
25) During this bout, Toney suffered a bad cut which caused the referee and ringside doctor to intervene before round 4, allowing him one more round to try to end the fight.
26) Whether it is a spur of useless stem which does not, cannot, heal quickly, or a bad cut from blunt secateurs, disease spores are ever ready to accept the invitation of a door carelessly left open.
27) Going down on your partner is safe as long as you do not have bad cuts or sores in the mouth, or bleeding gums.
28) Although a batch of screen protectors were recently shipped with a bad cut, the company has rectified the issue and will replace or fully refund your product should you receive a defective one.
29) Like, with uncontrolled vomiting after hours that just needs some Zofran, or a bad cut while surfing that just needs a couple of stitches?
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bad cut
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bad cut with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bad cut
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bad cut in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bad cut.
20 examples of simple sentences of bad cut. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bad cut
Compound Sentences with bad cut
Complex Sentences with bad cut
Compound-Complex Sentences with bad cut