bad condition in a sentence
1) This road is supposedly in very bad condition.
2) Yet freed blacks generally suffered worse conditions than those enslaved.
3) The fortified suburb is still in very bad condition.
4) Why are my nails in bad condition?
bad condition example sentences5) But there is another and far worse condition implied.
6) They hadn't seen such bad conditions for 50 years.
7) Some of roads there were in bad condition.
8) Despite the bad conditions girls enjoy playing in this ground.
9) But the room was in a really worse condition.
10) Children in hazardous working conditions are even in worse condition.
11) Urban settings will see even worse conditions.
12) The fortresses were in bad condition and short of supplies.
13) It is a much worse condition to have .
14) They were in really bad condition on the inside .
example sentences with bad15) They were surprised I was not in worse condition.
16) Therefore the most coins have a bad condition.
17) The site and other buildings are in a bad condition.
18) It is now in storage and reportedly in bad condition.
19) The chapter finances were generally in bad condition as were the houses.
20) Black trainees are subject to considerably worse conditions than their white colleagues.
21) He was in very bad condition before Skin EZE.
22) The fortifications of Louisbourg were in bad condition.
23) The worst conditions are in Kentucky and West Virginia.
24) It may be dissolved for the bad conditions of the parties.
25) The subway cars in the worst condition were the R10s.
26) The transportation infrastructure was in very bad condition after the GDR period.
27) Silesias industry was in bad condition in the decades after 1815.
How to use bad in a sentence28) Learn the practical formulas that reverse bad conditions and strengthen good ones.
29) Resignation to bad conditions is not a "stronger" social fabric.
30) Official moves to alleviate the worst conditions were little more than palliatives.
31) The wife has ordered from nurseries and received small cuttings in bad condition.
32) The landing was hazardous and was beset by bad conditions and adverse currents.
33) It is in considerably worse condition that the track in the yard.
34) We find good interest rates but also some bad conditions and fees.
35) The worst conditions are faced by Yezidis fleeing Sinjar.
36) Over Graded : Coin in worse condition than stated.
37) Roads are in a bad condition.
38) The castle prison was found to still be in a very bad condition.
39) They were the worst conditions I have experienced,' he added.
40) In bad condition, due to the time effect and the elements.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bad condition
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bad condition with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bad condition
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bad condition in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bad condition.
20 examples of simple sentences of bad condition. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bad condition
Compound Sentences with bad condition
Complex Sentences with bad condition
Compound-Complex Sentences with bad condition