bad cheque in a sentence
1) In 1956 Ryan appeared in court for passing bad cheques in Dandenong.
2) bad cheque passing has risen by 87 per cent and drunken driving by 205 per cent.
3) His partner was caught with the goods purchased with the bad cheques and handed Ryan over to the police.
4) A central register of information blacklisted certain people, particularly those who passed bad cheques and placed fraudulent overseas orders.
bad cheque example sentences5) Banks generally return bad cheques to their issuers, who may also stop payment on their own without fear of criminal proceedings for misuse of this facility.
6) In November 2013, Zidan was tried in his absence by an Egyptian court on charges of fraud, in relation to passing bad cheques in a real-estate deal.
7) He knew that every month Zuma spent more money than his salary, and that he was writing bad cheques and failing to meet debit card payments.
8) Before the bad cheque is discovered, the perpetrator goes on a spending spree or obtains cash advances until the newly-"raised" available limit on the card is reached.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bad cheque
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bad cheque with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bad cheque
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bad cheque in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bad cheque.
20 examples of simple sentences of bad cheque. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bad cheque
Compound Sentences with bad cheque
Complex Sentences with bad cheque
Compound-Complex Sentences with bad cheque