backstroke in a sentence
1) backstroke has a similar speed to butterfly.
2) She also won silver in the 200m backstroke.
3) Another innovation is the use of flip turns for backstroke.
4) Around that time another modification to the backstroke became popular.
backstroke example sentences5) The backstroke start is the only start from the water.
6) Both backstroke and front crawl are long-axis strokes.
7) The maximum swimming speed for backstroke is around 1.89 meter per second.
8) In backstroke, the arms contribute most of the forward movement.
9) They learned that he swam frequently, the backstroke his specialty.
10) These games differentiated breaststroke, backstroke, and freestyle.
11) Demonstrate forward strokes, turns to both sides, and backstrokes.
12) Different lengths of backstroke with the same overall timing gives consistent distance control.
13) If your backstroke's a little rusty, that's okay.
14) Backstroke, breast stroke, sidestroke, crawl.
example sentences with backstroke15) In 1946 he was the Australian Junior 110 yards backstroke Champion.
16) Opening with the 200 m backstroke, the Sharp sisters were dominant.
17) A backstroke leads this frisky duo into swapping blowjobs.
18) He defeated Cielo, who then decided not swim backstroke anymore.
19) Peirsol's first gold came in the 100-meter backstroke.
20) Tonelli had another let-down in the 100 m backstroke.
21) Players can also hold the ball in their hand and swim backstroke.
22) The younger Busch worked primarily with Arizona's backstroke and individual medley swimmers.
23) Swim on your back, the elementary backstroke, for 30 feet.
24) It's been a minute since Pierce worked on his freestyle and backstroke.
25) She's pretty versatile – she's got a high hammer backstroke and butterfly.
26) The leg movement in backstroke is similar to the flutter kick in front crawl.
27) At that time, this was not restricted by FINA backstroke rules.
How to use backstroke in a sentence28) Then I slipped over and did a leisurely backstroke back up the pool.
29) Owens became the third repeat winner of the 100 backstroke for the Auburn men .
30) Guido defeated Cielo repeatedly in freestyle, while Cielo won the backstroke events.
31) Martin won the 13 years 100 metre backstroke by one hundredth of a second.
32) ADAM RUCKWOOD raced to a British 200 metres backstroke record in Sheffield yesterday.
33) From then on, Guido focused on backstroke, reversing positions with Cielo.
34) He also experimented by adding the 100 m backstroke to his repertoire, placing second.
35) Harriet Perfect improved her NQTs as she won all the 13yrs backstroke events.
36) Peirsol also competed in the 50-meter backstroke but finished out of medal contention.
37) He swung his left arm up in a reverse backstroke, and grasped the chain.
38) In Montreal, Tonelli came eighth fastest in every round of the 100 m backstroke.
39) By taking advantage of this rolling motion, swimmers can increase their effectiveness while swimming backstroke.
40) Nicole Stevens also continued her impressive form in the backstroke with a six second PB.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of backstroke
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of backstroke with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with backstroke
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word backstroke in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with backstroke.
20 examples of simple sentences of backstroke. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of backstroke
Compound Sentences with backstroke
Complex Sentences with backstroke
Compound-Complex Sentences with backstroke