backrub in a sentence
1) When I was at home, backrubs, homemade pie.
2) Marge worries over the real Homer's death, until the clone Homer gives her a backrub.
3) So, I gave a short backrub to a pretty blonde girl in a wild green fur coat.
4) She openly adores her boss, giving him backrubs, making his drinks, and flirting with him whenever possible.
backrub example sentences5) Just how she wanted it. ---------------In Biles's Story Command Center-------------- Biles sighed as Akane gave him a pleasant backrub.
6) We cuddle quite often and I give her backrubs regularly, but these things help her fall asleep rather than arouse her.
7) Like a backrub.
8) Gives good backrubs.
9) backrub used the quality and the quantity of the links pointing towards a page to decide on the importance and the relevance of that specific page.
10) Back in 1996, two students at the Stanford University, Larry Page and Sergey Brin, built a search engine for web pages that they named Backrub.
11) She tells him she understands this and agrees to 10 hours of training with a smile stating that his demands of 'a backrub everyday along with coffee' was 'really pushing it'.
12) Graduate students at Stanford University, Larry Page and Sergey Brin, developed "Backrub," a search engine that relied on a mathematical algorithm to rate the prominence of web pages.
13) A recent audit also found millions of dollars of tax dollars spent by high-ranking NTCC officials on tuxedo rentals, trips to Europe and Asia, expensive meals and backrubs.
14) Key date : 1995 Brin and Page met at Stanford University when they were little more than twenty years, in 1995, and assist in the creation of a search engine called backrub for the school itself .
example sentences with backrub15) The initial tedium and obvious gap between the characters they've lost their context as friends never go away, the muted tension building, if you can believe it, to a backrub.
16) Whether it's a night of babysitting, a backrub or cooking tea one night, you can offer to do something that they'll really appreciate.
17) By early 1997, the backrub page described the state as follows:
18) "Love, by the way, is not all hugs and backrubs.
19) Yes -- I heard the music for backrubs program. – Jan Barkley, Eugene, Oregon
20)  In his research project, nicknamed "BackRub", he was soon joined by Sergey Brin, a fellow Stanford Ph.D. student.
21) [ 29 ] [ 30 ] Page and Brin originally nicknamed their new search engine " BackRub", because the system checked backlinks to estimate the importance of a site.
22) "Kodachi, Ukyou, and Shampoo all showed up before I could even get properly started." John smiled and let himself enjoy the backrub.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of backrub
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of backrub with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with backrub
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word backrub in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with backrub.
20 examples of simple sentences of backrub. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of backrub
Compound Sentences with backrub
Complex Sentences with backrub
Compound-Complex Sentences with backrub