backronym in a sentence
1) You are free to create a new backronym.
2) The current " Life's Good" slogan is a backronym .
3) Clarence 13X developed novel teachings, assigning backronyms to familiar words.
4) A backronym (sometimes bacronym ) is a reverse acronym.
backronym example sentences5) The expansion to "Restructured Extended Executor" is a backronym.
6) MAXC was also a backronym for Multiple Access Xerox Computer.
7) Some backronyms are designed as mnemonics.
8) Often said to stand for Non-Educated Delinquent but this is a backronym.
9) This increase also spawned a popular backronym of UCI: "Under Construction Indefinitely.
10) Please note that Airlines and Automotive acronyms ('backronyms' are listed separately).
11) Liebezeit subsequently suggested the backronym "communism, anarchism, nihilism" for the band's name.
12) Fine example of the 'backronym' art and very apt for near top of the list.
13) A lengthy development meeting determined a backronym expansion: "Procedure List Used to Get Here".
14) In 2012 the brand was renamed to RXTR, a backronym for Riots and Twelve Rebels.
example sentences with backronym15) The backronym "American Club Racer" was coined due to its popularity with club and grassroots racers.
16) Perhaps the best of the wonderful ADIDAS backronyms (Thanks respectively PF and S Morissette).
17) There are several backronyms.
18) AC-3 (Audio Codec 3, Advanced Codec 3, Acoustic Coder 3. are backronyms.
19) The name is occasionally expanded as "Practical Extraction and Report Language", but this is a backronym.
20) Following amalgamation, a bilingual replacement backronym for "OC" was sought, but no suitable candidates have been found.
21) IndyCar fans who have criticized ESPN on ABC's broadcasts have used "Always Bad Coverage" as a derogatory backronym.
22) After befriending Marvin Prince, Prince began referring to Snow with a phrased backronym meaning "Superb Notorious Outrageous Whiteboy.
23) Contrived acronyms differ from backronyms in that they were originally conceived with the artificial expanded meaning, whereas backronyms are later-invented expansions.
24) Contrived acronyms differ from backronyms in that they were originally conceived with the artificial expanded meaning, whereas backronyms are later-invented expansions.
25) In the early 1990s, Ten also referred to itself by the backronym "The Entertainment Network" in network promotions.
26) Officially, it should be written AMBER Alert; it's a backronym for America's Missing: Broadcasting Emergency Response.
27) Some commentators have referred to the "Tea" in "Tea Party" as the backronym "Taxed Enough Already".
28) In polite company, sometimes the backronym "Sugar Honey in Tea" or "Sugar Honey Iced Tea" is used.
29) In any event Guinness u0026 Grand Metropolitan would have offered relatively little scope for constructing a sardonic 'backronym' than Diageo.
30) It was then succeeded by FMV, which was a backronym to mean For Maximum Value, originally meaning Fred Meyer Value.
31) Part of the Berlei group, Hestia's own publicity says the company caters for 'every size in Australia', which (whether intentionally or not) effectively provides most of the backronym interpretation.
32) An obscure-looking acronym ( 'backronym' actually) until it is explained that the Australian Hestia company is a leading bra maker.
33) A few of these acronyms ( 'backronyms' or 'bacronyms' more correctly) are potentially offensive on the basis of race and or taste, so if you are easily offended don't read them.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of backronym
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of backronym with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with backronym
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word backronym in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with backronym.
20 examples of simple sentences of backronym. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of backronym
Compound Sentences with backronym
Complex Sentences with backronym
Compound-Complex Sentences with backronym