backslash in a sentence
1) A backslash escapes spaces within an option.
2) Instead, adding a backslash added functionality without breaking old programs.
3) We've pretty nearly exhausted the available backslash sequences.
4) There are some changes to backslash sequences.
backslash example sentences5) The final use of backslash is for certain simple assertions.
6) In these cases the backslash is located in alternative places.
7) The backslash preceding the ! is not removed.
8) O nine slash No not backslash, slash.
9) Normally a backslash turns off the special meaning for a character.
10) That is because the backslash is also a special character.
11) In the macro body, the backslash escapes described above are expanded.
12) The u0026 can be quoted with a backslash.
13) Make sure you're in C colon backslash.
14) PQescapeByteaConn escapes bytes using either hex encoding or backslash escaping.
example sentences with backslash15) This definition used __CODE__ (backslash) for the describing comment.
16) The backslash preceding the ' ! ' is not removed.
17) All other characters should not be escaped with a backslash.
18) The backslash character has several uses.
19) No backslash I'm sorry slash I'm sorry about that.
20) This caused a backslash that could be argued Slade never quite recovered.
21) backslash may be used to escape a newline, if necessary.
22) The backslash is used to represent the escape character in a string literal.
23) A backslash (__CODE__) starts an RTF control code.
24) Aliasing can be prevented by preceding the address with a backslash.
25) The first backquote not preceded by a backslash terminates the command substitution.
26) A pair of backslashes is translated into one non-special backslash.
27) Later combined with backslash to form backslash 2.0.
How to use backslash in a sentence28) Later combined with backslash to form backslash 2.0.
29) TeX commands commonly start with a backslash and are grouped with curly braces.
30) Long expansion expressions can be split over several lines by using backslash continuations.
31) Append text, which has each embedded newline preceded by a backslash.
32) Strings are delimited with double-quotation marks and support a backslash escaping syntax.
33) backslash - One of Klipse's monsters.
34) If this option is given, backslash does not act as an escape character.
35) A backslash escapes the following character; the escaping backslash is discarded when matching.
36) A backslash escapes the following character; the escaping backslash is discarded when matching.
37) The delimiter may be quoted in old and new with a single backslash.
38) And your prompt now says, check that your prompt is C colon backslash.
39) Therefore, any quotation marks within that expression must be escaped with a backslash.
40) Escaping a single metacharacter with a backslash works in all regular expression flavors.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of backslash
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of backslash with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with backslash
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word backslash in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with backslash.
20 examples of simple sentences of backslash. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of backslash
Compound Sentences with backslash
Complex Sentences with backslash
Compound-Complex Sentences with backslash