backside to in a sentence
1) These return the backside to an extended, upright position.
2) Willpower probably be backside to get extra .
3) Bim Bam closed from third on the backside to get second and Two Months Rent was third .
4) I needed to be building my bike distances as well and I'd hardly put backside to saddle.
backside to example sentences5) And this was a timely kick up the backside to me to get around to making a donation .
6) I almost fell over with my backside to the audience as I placed the record player on the floor.
7) Use the needle and thread to do a couple whip stitches on the backside to hold the fabric circle closed.
8) Nina's a shapely, tight-bodied blonde with all natural curves and one of the greatest backsides to ever grace a porno flick.
9) He wanted to be in the pilot's seat; there, he could put the knowledge of his backside to better use.
10) DSS needs somebody to kick it up the backside to keep moving, G17 were fufilling that role to a lesser degree but now its time to move forward more quickly.
11) Once you top out and reinsert your patella's, you'll head down the backside to Chilhowee Lake and roll straight back to the bed.
12) Penelope, We have a 3-legged dog and he lifts up his whole backside to pee – he does a doggie handstand.
13) David Silva, who side-footed wide from an acute angle in the first half, was oblivious as Edin Džeko's shot cannoned off his backside to level for City.
14) However, on 30 September 2006, television cameras captured Barton exposing his backside to Everton fans, following City's injury-time equaliser in a game at Goodison Park.
example sentences with backside15) He said animals are very good at adapting to the climate, noting how horses, cattle and other livestock will turn their backsides to the wind to help shield themselves.
16) Well they're the only party that's bothered to get off their backsides to put a leaflet through my door, which also happens to be off the beaten track.
17) Our once Great Country needs a good kick up the backside to rid us of these " Career" politicians, who are simply looking after themselves.
18) "Sometimes I need a kick up the backside to get the adrenalin going.
19) "Perhaps the High Priestess will forgive the Khovsgol warriors when she recalls that they have been riding together for more than three weeks with little but each other's backsides to look at.
20) Fig 80 Now in mid-flight, the sail is still sheeted in and the sailor is pulling the back foot under his backside to level off the jump and encourage...
21) Play backside to Ball
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of backside to
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of backside to with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with backside to
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word backside to in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with backside to.
20 examples of simple sentences of backside to. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of backside to
Compound Sentences with backside to
Complex Sentences with backside to
Compound-Complex Sentences with backside to