backshore in a sentence
1) The backshore vegetation consists of areas dotted with Douglas fir and grass cover.
2) Initial backshore planting was also completed and will be monitored for establishment of native backshore vegetation growth.
3) Initial backshore planting was also completed and will be monitored for establishment of native backshore vegetation growth.
4) As the coastline becomes eroded the hapua have been 'rolling back' by eroding the backshore to move landwards.
backshore example sentences5) Berm a terrace formed by wave action along the backshore of a beach; a mound or wall of earth, sand or rocks used as a barrier or as insulation.
6) "Nearshore" is most commonly defined as the backshore, intertidal and shallow subtidal areas of shoreline.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of backshore
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of backshore with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with backshore
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word backshore in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with backshore.
20 examples of simple sentences of backshore. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of backshore
Compound Sentences with backshore
Complex Sentences with backshore
Compound-Complex Sentences with backshore