backhander in a sentence
1) McLean admitted to "giving him a backhander.
2) Did 'backhanders' oil the wheels of the fishing industry?
3) Can we offer you a backhander to reduce the ban?
4) If your buyer really is looking for backhanders you have a serious problem.
backhander example sentences5) Being found out taking backhanders?
6) IMO They 're crap, especially if they're built through a friend purely for backhanders.
7) He goes on to mention the occasional embarrassing moments which occur when firms try to pass backhanders.
8) The current backhander from central London to Heathrow for instance amounts to about £5 a cab.
9) Nabokov then somehow managed to snag a backhander that Thomas Vanek directed at the net through a screen .
10) It was a classic 2013-2014 Scuderi play, a fruitless backhander along the wall with a negative result.
11) The center made a nifty move to get past two Lightning defenders and then slip a backhander past Anders Lindback .
12) Fasth made a nice pad save on Eriksson at 4 :01, denying his uncontested backhander from in front.
13) Tour operators, taxi drivers and even the police are offered backhanders for directing tourists to cash-strapped hospitals, according to insurers.
14) Again, the word 'tchipa' is important here when researching this issue (meaning backhanders in the local dialect).
example sentences with backhander15) They say the government insist on fish farms near here, and some hint that there's a 'backhander' involved.
16) Showing great patience, Callahan first deked a Winnipeg defender, and then Pavelec, to the ice before depositing a backhander.
17) This process has regularly been the subject of corruption as civil servants or ministers connected with the award of the tender have sought backhanders for themselves and their associates.
18) Building contracts are sold to insiders, rubbish is disposed of on payment of massive backhanders and driving licences have been sold back to convicted drink-drivers.
19) They brew around 75 per cent of all beer, control a majority of tied pubs and dominate the 'free trade' through cheap loans and other backhanders.
20) He is nicknamed "Last Man Standing", because of his refusal to take backhanders while the rest of his squad were all bought out by a gangster.
21) They lost the contest 3–1; defenceman Barry Wilkins scored the Canucks' lone goal in the game and first in franchise history, a backhander against goaltender Denis DeJordy.
22) The Ducks maintained the pressure in the third, however, and eventually took the lead as Selanne was able to pick up Patrick Maroon's scraps in front of the net and slid a backhander through Quick.
23) Martinez scored his first goal of the playoffs on a power play 9:04 into the game, beating Hiller on the glove side with a backhander after taking a pass from Gaborik from behind the net.
24) Toews sped in with two defensemen in futile pursuit and threw a few fakes at goalie Ryan Miller before slipping a backhander into the net.
25) It won't be missed by anyone except a few corrupt businessmen and the councilors who took their backhanders I would have thought the Race Course would have expressed an interest by now ?
26) Brandon Dubinsky, who had two assists, spun and fired a backhander that hit the glove of teammate Cam Atkinson and beat a surprised Marc-Andre Fleury.
27) Sutter flipped a backhander to Adams, whose rising shot from the right circle beat Bobrovsky high on the stick side at the 6:09 mark.
28) Jeff Carter broke the stalemate when he got loose and roofed a beautiful backhander up and over a sprawling Dubnyk in the second period .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of backhander
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of backhander with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with backhander
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word backhander in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with backhander.
20 examples of simple sentences of backhander. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of backhander
Compound Sentences with backhander
Complex Sentences with backhander
Compound-Complex Sentences with backhander