background singers in a sentence
1) The background singers were 100 percent live.
2) The introduction of two professional background singers.
3) They also serve as dancers and background singers.
4) The female background singers and guitar overdubs are the mixed down.
background singers example sentences5) There are also the background singers.
6) Past finalists have included studio musicians, background singers, and independent artists.
7) The performance contained triple-time drumbeats and background vocals from her background singers.
8) Among the background singers in the song's crescendo is a young Cher.
9) I Did It Again" with a vintage microphone and joined by her background singers.
10) Neil's vocal is single-tracked throughout the entire song, no female background singers at all.
11) While working one day they met one of George Clinton's background singers Paul Hill.
12) background singers don't blend in with the other instruments, so that's good.
13) Imaging isn't that bad in this song, but the background singers can sound really blurry.
14) On both songs Steinman used six background singers and 40 members of the New York Choral Society.
example sentences with background15) The show included six costume changes during which her trio of background singers sang over "lush" harmonies.
16) On other songs, background singers plump up her voice, strained by the exertion of non-stop dancing.
17) What happens when someone who DOES pay their background singers makes a quarter mil on a 100 K campaign?
18) Sy Smith, along with Sharlotte Gibson and Kenya Hathaway, have been highly visible as featured background singers on American Idol.
19) As I auditioned the VoiceLive Touch I realized it was like having 4 background singers tracking your every move perfectly! (no kidding).
20) Did you record this in a studio all at once, or were the orchestra and background singers recorded separately, then the whole thing pieced together?
21) It's a whole new level of clarity, background singers come to life, instrument separation is superb, quality of the notes are crisp and accurate.
22) NDGH (re-issue) - The song has the same post-production stereo overdubs as the one on BS, but with the background singers and electric guitar mixed higher.
23) Has same basic backing track as FON(mono) but also has post-production stereo overdubs, including an electric guitar (right), female background singers (also on right) and additional horns (left).
24) He also added "I began transitioning the background singers first, then worked with the front-of-house guy to get Bruno to try a Sennheiser microphone.
25) The suggestion was made at one point that Smiley's country sound should be "Modernized" by the addition of strings, horns, and background singers.
26) One of Schoen's background singers in the Dinah Shore Show was a young woman by the name of Virginia "Ginny" O'Connor.
27) Accompanied by robotic-like sounds, the opening lines of the song are call and response; Beyoncé chants, "All the single ladies", and background singers echo the line each time.
How to use background in a sentence28) Gussie continued to gather some of the best songwriters, musicians, background singers, arrangers, engineers and mixers Jamaica had to offer.
29) During the shows in the Adventures of Mimi tour, Carey donned a black bikini and matching cape, while featuring one male and two female background singers.
30) Soon after, however, Carey makes her way to the stage with a few background singers and is soon joined inside the edifice by swarming groups of religious individuals.
31) Before the performance, Carey walked down the stage in a white top and jeans, while choreographer Debbie Allen led the background singers.
32) During the last bridge and chorus, gospel inspired background singers join the song, giving it a "layered sound" while Carey and Houston's voice switch off belting the bridge.
33) Unlike his first two albums, "Smoke Rings in the Dark" made fuller use of background singers and stringed instruments, "resulting in a lusher, fuller sound.
34) When sessions were held in Alabama, Dylan retained only two members from his 1978 touring band: Helena Springs and Carolyn Dennis, both background singers.
35) A blues ballad with piano accompaniment and background singers, the song bore little resemblance to much of Johnson's earlier blues and jazz material.
36) Because of a strike, background singers were not available to provide harmony vocals for the song, so instead, Page and the label decided to overdub her own.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of background singers
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of background singers with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with background singers
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word background singers in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with background singers.
20 examples of simple sentences of background singers. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of background singers
Compound Sentences with background singers
Complex Sentences with background singers
Compound-Complex Sentences with background singers