seek backing in a sentence
1) From then Singaravelar started seeking political backing for the working class movement.
2) Hollingsworth was not seeking ANC backing because that would have put off broadcasters.
3) Trotsky approached the Russian Central Committee to seek financial backing for the newspaper throughout 1909.
4) Stewart sought federal backing of the bonds, but Prime Minister Arthur Meighen declined.
seek backing example sentences5) In April 2013 it was reported that the title was still seeking backing and a publisher.
6) In an effort to patronise art and culture and its sustained growth, Maharaj has sought corporate backing for his performances.
7) Pogue said he will be reviewing projects seeking backing at crowd-source funding websites Kickstarter and Indiegogo, giving as an example a stand that keeps a single razor blade sharp for five years.
8) Husayn ibn Ali, however, opposed the Dey and sought the backing of Tunisian "khassa" (notables), the ulama and the religious, as well as local tribes.
9) Gao approached the key figure of Lin Biao; while Lin gave no practical support, his agreement with Gao's views probably influenced Gao to continue to seek backing.
10) The newspaper urged Callaway to seek moderate Democratic backing because he could never outfox Maddox in the "seemingly popular sport of LBJ cussin'".
11) The non-profit organization worked in partnership with Shakespeare's Globe Theater in London to develop a proposal and seek backing for a cultural center and performance space in the Castle.
12) This led the Colorados and the exiled Unitarios to seek French backing against Oribe and on June 15, 1838, an army led by the Colorado leader Rivera overthrew the president, who fled to Argentina.
13) Assuming that this was Hudson Bay, they sought French backing for a plan to set up a trading post on the Bay, thus reducing the cost of moving furs overland.
14) Given that Omate is seeking Kickstarter backing, the TrueSmart has only been built into a prototype - this is where the company wants your backing to come in.
example sentences with backing15) Liberal support for the motion was just the party's latest goodwill gesture as it seeks NDP backing for its budget, expected next month.
16) , looking at alternative strategies for emerging filmmakers seeking backing for their projects.
17) My firm's been seeking the backing of the Prince's financial group,' he said, nodding towards the far side of the room, 'and -'
18) " "Ran" was the final film of Kurosawa's "third period" (1965–1985), a time where he had difficulty securing support for his pictures, and was frequently forced to seek foreign financial backing.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of seek backing
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of seek backing with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with seek backing
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word seek backing in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with seek backing.
20 examples of simple sentences of seek backing. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of seek backing
Compound Sentences with seek backing
Complex Sentences with seek backing
Compound-Complex Sentences with seek backing