backing musician in a sentence
1) Through numerous personnel changes, the backing musicians have totalled 26 persons.
2) Also, record which engineers, producers and backing musicians were employed.
3) Rehearsal ended and the tour was canceled when backing musicians began comparing pay.
4) Penn would normally go through sounds and beats, and record the backing musicians .
backing musician example sentences5) Michael Jackson reportedly paid a backing musician £1 million for playing on his last tour.
6) The backing musicians were skilled as they added sound effects, moved props and provided shadow theatre.
7) In late 1974 he placed an ad in Britain's Melody Maker seeking like-minded backing musicians .
8) Bootsy's Rubber Band became the defacto backing musicians for Deee-Lite during a world tour.
9) My ignorance did little to quench my enjoyment, because the backing musicians are as arresting as the Algerian singers.
10) Other lead singers Joe Lynn Turner and Doogie White would follow, and the project consisted of numerous backing musicians .
11) Besides Harrison, the backing musicians include Leon Russell, Pete Ham, Klaus Voormann and Jim Gordon.
12) Sheridan later made more recordings with different backing musicians, resulting in some debate over which songs the Beatles are on.
13) Recently, original members Gary Duncan and David Freiberg have been touring as the Quicksilver Messenger Service, using various backing musicians .
14) But there's some fine stuff here, as his backing musicians get more chances to stretch out (the lovely guitar feature "Deauville").
example sentences with backing15) Robinson left to join the Cars by 1978, after which the "group" consisted of Richman and whatever backing musicians he chose.
16) The backing musicians are good, but they avoid the spotlight, except on the instrumental "Buried Alive In The Blues," which sounds like the theme to an early seventies TV show.
17) Casch recalled that he actually played behind Jerry Lee Lewis, whose own backing musicians were so daunted by the Dee Jays' performance that they got too drunk to play.
18) Besides the backing musicians, the most notable addition to the song is James' overdriven slide guitar, which plays the repeating triplet figure and adds a twelve-bar solo after the fifth verse.
19) The 2005 "Devils u0026 Dust" album used scatterings of Federici, Scialfa, and Tyrell, while the 2006 Sessions Band Tour used Scialfa and Tyrell among the largely numbered backing musicians .
20) After their disbanding, Richard started writing songs for Acuff-Rose Music, and Fred became a backing musician for country singer Sylvia, who at the time was recording on RCA Records.
21) According to Feller, at one point during recording, Charles rewrote an entire botched arrangement and dictated the parts to each of the 18 backing musicians .
22) With notable backing musicians like Ruby Turner and largely produced by Hart himself, the album reflected a new level of maturity and ability.
23) The backing musicians include Buddy Miles and Billy Cox, later to become Hendrix's Band of Gypsies, and Stephen Stills on bass.
24) Her backing musicians, Mal Logan (keyboards) and Barry Sullivan (bass guitar) were supplemented by members of Stevie Wonder's band, as well as Ray Parker Jr. and other US session musicians.
25) backing musicians included Sam Brown, Jon Carin, Claudia Fontaine, Durga McBroom, Dick Parry, Guy Pratt, Tim Renwick, and Gary Wallis.
26) Recording sessions began in New York in October 1965 with numerous backing musicians, including members of Dylan's live backing band, The Hawks.
27) Later that year, on 30 October, Westenra staged a recital at the Shanghai Grand Theatre with international backing musicians in an east Asian concert tour.
28) backing musicians consisted of many top-flight players from LA: Rick Rosas (bass); Michael Huey (drums); Ed Sanford (B3); Kip Noble (piano); and Etta's longtime guitar player Josh Sklair (guitar).
29) Harris offered four local backing musicians 10 per cent of the royalties from the song, but they decided to take a recording fee of ₤7 each, because they did not think the song would be successful.
30) Collins used no backing musicians, and he performed all the vocal and instrumental parts at his home studio, and used rough vocal takes for the final product.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of backing musician
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of backing musician with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with backing musician
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word backing musician in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with backing musician.
20 examples of simple sentences of backing musician. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of backing musician
Compound Sentences with backing musician
Complex Sentences with backing musician
Compound-Complex Sentences with backing musician