background important in a sentence
1) Warhol's advertising background is important too.
2) background is so important for understanding any situation.
3) Seeing their background was more important than it seemed at first.
4) Having a strong computer science and mathematics background is important as well.
background important example sentences5) Class background was important with those from the middle and upper-classes receiving less favorable treatment.
6) The ban on candidates with criminal background is important so that law breakers do not become law makers.
7) Education or academic background is not important – budding learners from around the world simply need an internet connection.
8) Please note in this context that sequence and background are important in Chinese when it comes to describing actions.
9) I'm a firm believer that all of our degrees and backgrounds are important and have a place in treating our clients.
10) His background isn't important, so we'll just claim that he got banished from his home planet and had to come here.
11) Also, I really liked the simplicity of the grocery store scene, in which Soderbergh keeps his characters in hard focus, as the background isn't important .
12) Allen believed that Warner was influential in securing his appointment, but that his Australian background was also important given that the tour had to repair tensions left over from 1932–33.
13) The donor's race or ethnic background is sometimes important since certain blood types, especially rare ones, are more common in certain ethnic groups.
14) Sometimes, of course, the backgrounds are more important, even the main point of the ride, perhaps suggesting an atmosphere of exotic glamour.
example sentences with background15) For most of the characters, their memories of the past and background are crucially important in determining the direction their lives have taken.
16) Bowles, however, concluded slightly differently from his review of American data: social class background was more important than years of schooling in deciding a person's earnings.
17) D'Souza says that his Catholic background is important to him, but he is also comfortable with Protestant Reformation theology; he identifies as a nondenominational Christian.
18) The fact that every member of your party and virtually every major character you met had a rich background was far more important than any of the typical " hardcore" mechanics.
19) "We want kids to do well, and I believe cultural background is very important and has to be honoured.
20) I could go on as hometaper/cassette culture history is a fascination of mine but I felt a little Sanderson background was important .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of background important
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of background important with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with background important
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word background important in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with background important.
20 examples of simple sentences of background important. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of background important
Compound Sentences with background important
Complex Sentences with background important
Compound-Complex Sentences with background important