background give in a sentence
1) The barkcloth background also gives this print a bit of texture.
2) His own chapel-going background gave him a feel for that.
3) This classical background gave him the ability to engage different music genres authentically.
4) The birds chirping in the background give some unexpected but welcome context.
background give example sentences5) This background gave him a Christian worldview, which helped define his political style.
6) The clear image of ships in the foreground and background gives a sense of scale.
7) The gathering featured speakers from various backgrounds giving public orations commemorating Hu and discussing social problems.
8) This background gives her an intimate understanding of the experience of frontline employees and career advancement.
9) The gamestyle of this game is pretty bright and the background gives off a nice vivid feeling.
10) The two people in the background give good context, but they don't overwhelm.
11) That background has given him the straightforward, solid values that have helped him get where he is today.
12) I also lived in France for several years - this background has definitely given me my love of food.
13) It has that warm morning light and the flamingos in the background give it a great fringe of colour.
14) She acknowledged that her gender studies background gives her a somewhat unique perspective on the machinery that surrounds women in Hollywood .
example sentences with background15) His family background gave him an intimate introduction to the theatrical world and he grew up determined to dedicate his life to making people laugh.
16) The use of sets for many exterior shots and force perspective backgrounds gives the film a unique texture that would have been lost had it been shot conventionally.
17) The way he describes the rush of freefall, the technical details and the suggestion of people moving in the shadows and background gives an authentic feeling.
18) About 15 minutes later, Sandi gave birth to a beautiful, healthy baby girl, and the noisy background gave way to the adoring love of a mother for her newborn.
19) Knowledge of a student's background gives important clues to cognitive and behavior styles (Banks u0026 Banks, 1993; McIntyre, 1993).
20) Each background gives a character a couple of extra skill proficiencies and a nice bonus feature, plus a set of related equipment.
21) Motion parallax : When an observer moves, the apparent relative motion of several stationary objects against a background gives hints about their relative distance.
22) Yar'Adua's Hausa-Fulani background gave him a political base in the northern regions of Nigeria, while Goodluck does not have the same ethnic and religious affiliations.
23) No one should pretend they have all the answers in the world and chatting with people from diverse backgrounds gives us the opportunity to learn and expand.
24) The wooden platform background gives the app a gentle touch while the yellowish hue serving as background for text makes it easy for scripts to be read .
25) A knowledge of the historical and philosophical background gives that kind of independence from prejudices of his generation from which most scientists are suffering .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of background give
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of background give with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with background give
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word background give in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with background give.
20 examples of simple sentences of background give. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of background give
Compound Sentences with background give
Complex Sentences with background give
Compound-Complex Sentences with background give