background history in a sentence
1) This feature provides the players with automakers background and history .
2) Understanding Japanese people language is usually discovering their rich historical background and history .
3) Online application systems typically ask for your contact information, educational background and employment history .
4) So how will I support this claim - first a little background and history .
background history example sentences5) Territories of Galicia and Volhynia had different backgrounds, different recent histories and different dominant religions.
6) There are both national and local fraternities and sororities at UCD with diverse backgrounds and histories .
7) Avvo profiles contain helpful information including experience, background, disciplinary history, and reviews from clients.
8) Offenders and victims often had similar cultural, language, socioeconomic and migration backgrounds, and work histories .
9) In addition to different backgrounds and histories, each of the races have characteristic philosophies of starship design.
10) It is his background and personal history that holds an important key to the nature of his ideology.
11) Learn about the person's work background, educational history, interests, awards won, and more.
12) The man has no background, or any history at all in software, UI or UX design.
13) For more on ASEAN-WEN's background and history, see the ASEAN-WEN page-"About Us".
14) One of the most enduring Chinese literary characters, Sun Wukong has a varied background and colorful cultural history .
example sentences with background15) Considering the Texas oilman's background, and the ex-KGB man's history, is it really any wonder?
16) Permission may be denied if the citizen has a criminal background or a history of substance abuse or mental illness.
17) Suddenly in Season Four we're reminded that all of our major characters have relatives and backgrounds and intimate histories .
18) This is a chain because every company is made by employees of different levels, background, and history and believes.
19) Dr. Jones provided a more extensive discussion of Deere's background and family history than either of Dr. Bolger's reports.
20) They assess the offenders background and history to determine if he or she can be released safely back into the community.
21) Even worse, Palmer's background and personal history suggest that his appointment might pose a threat to Venezuela's national security.
22) Many of these books provide long, serial stories, and provide hints as to the background and history of the game.
23) We therefore begin with a survey of the background and history of EC merger control, followed by a summary and critical appraisal of the Merger Regulation.
24) See generally as to the background and history of the Barnette case, Manwaring, Render Unto Caesar: The Flag-Salute Controversy (1962), especially at 252-253.
25) Factual background and Procedural history : The plaintiff, Eric Thompson, and his fiancée, Miriam Regalado, were both employees of the defendant corporation, North American Stainless ("NAS").
26) In the theatre, I go in having thoroughly researched the subject matter–which brings a certain amount of depth of background and history to the production.
27) A point and click mechanics, with some degree of exploration, but mostly well designed characters in terms of their background and history that fits perfectly into each role.
28) Since the age of ten he has been developing the background, history, and lore of an imaginary world called Tékumel, and has run role-playing sessions set on Tékumel for over 25 years.
29) Rosenfelt's analysis of the background, history, and significance of both the strike and the film includes a discussion of the change in status of the women who took part in this strike.
30) Potential candidates for nursing licensure with criminal backgrounds or a history of substance abuse will be required to pay a $100 fee to have the Board determine their eligibility for licensure.
31) So we have a base of credibility, if you will, in the background and history of some of the leaders that have now come to the forefront in this new government.
32) Youth can continue to learn from these materials: the background, the history, the spirituality, and perhaps a bit about organizing such events, too.
33) My tolerance for their distortion of facts about my own background and the history of military remote viewing, has now reached its limits.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of background history
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of background history with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with background history
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word background history in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with background history.
20 examples of simple sentences of background history. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of background history
Compound Sentences with background history
Complex Sentences with background history
Compound-Complex Sentences with background history