bachelorhood in a sentence
1) Does marriage produce better novels than bachelorhood?
2) Ancient republics encouraged men and women to marry, and penalized bachelorhood.
3) Michael grows into fatherhood and bachelorhood with graceless ease.
4) He liked bachelorhood, youthful adventure, and the thrill of the unknown.
bachelorhood example sentences5) The "loosed" is a perfect verb and refers to the permanent state of bachelorhood.
6) However, Danny was remarried on the show after less than a year of bachelorhood.
7) Another year of bachelorhood brought many new adventures for room-mates Walden Schmidt and Alan Harper.
8) A shortage of women in rural regions, however, meant that some farmers were forced into bachelorhood.
9) After a long bachelorhood, Tim Warner resolved to marry "only in compliance with my reason".
10) Prabhas in a hurry to Marry Prabhas is all set to bid adieu to bachelorhood very soon.
11) bachelorhood suited him perfectly.
12) Bhishma refused, reminding Satyavati of the promise he made to her father and his vow of bachelorhood.
13) When the actress and playwright Elsie Roxborough had proposed Hughes in 1936, he pleaded poverty as his reason for bachelorhood.
14) Grayson, like Jules, is also newly divorced, but unlike Jules, he embraces his bachelorhood and single lifestyle.
example sentences with bachelorhood15) Unfortunately the same can not yet be said about his colleagues who have yet to summon the courage to quit bachelorhood.
16) Elizabeth Armistead was one of a number of celebrated courtesans kept by the duke over the years of his extended bachelorhood.
17) He succeeded marvelously, just as well as he had the last time in proving the perfection of bachelorhood.".
18) After reaching the age of 30 without developing a serious interest in a woman, Hand thought he was destined for bachelorhood.
19) He did not elaborate, however, on whether he meant electoral win or a change in Rahul's much debated bachelorhood.
20) Some Busch biographers think that this early separation from his parents, especially from his mother, resulted in his eccentric bachelorhood.
21) Nervous about the upcoming wedding after fifteen years of bachelorhood, he welcomes any distraction and eagerly throws himself into the sordid case.
22) The contrast between his married monogamous life and Nash's freewheeling bachelorhood is also brought to a point by Inger's pregnant condition.
23) He is the patriarch of a family of 95 children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren, but he cooks for himself and, despite offers, prefers bachelorhood after outliving three wives.
24) But like bachelorhood too, with its arid cranking of the engine of thought, its empty impotence, its time drained of all meaning.
25) The horror of bachelorhood which condemns you to arid thought for ever, and the horror of marriage, which condemns you to lies and hypocrisy for ever.
26) But when Peter accidentally spills the beans, Lois' mom demands a divorce, and Peter is in charge of Carter's return to bachelorhood.
27) Certainly the Spartan state considered bachelorhood a disgrace, and a citizen who did not marry and produce future citizens enjoyed less status than a man who had fathered children.
28) Although Robin states that Patrick could see his child as much as he wants, she does not believe he is fully committed or prepared to give up his bachelorhood for a family.
29) Though attaining early political and professional success, in his personal letters he continued to lament his bachelorhood and yearned for a life beyond Hillsborough.
30) Mary met her future husband during an air raid on Liverpool in 1940, when Jim was 38 years old, and had settled into what his friends thought was, "a confirmed bachelorhood.
31) In 1925, after years of bachelorhood, Warner met eighteen-year-old "Ziegfeld Follies" performer and actress Lina Basquette while spending time in New York visiting the Bell Laboratories.
32) Biographers D.B. Hardeman and Donald C. Bacon guessed that Rayburn's work schedule and long bachelorhood, combined with the couple's differing views on alcohol, contributed to the rift.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bachelorhood
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bachelorhood with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bachelorhood
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bachelorhood in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bachelorhood.
20 examples of simple sentences of bachelorhood. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bachelorhood
Compound Sentences with bachelorhood
Complex Sentences with bachelorhood
Compound-Complex Sentences with bachelorhood