Babylonia in a sentence
1) In Babylonia, both bride price and dowry were practiced.
2) Astronomy was of old standing in Babylonia.
3) Maps in Ancient Babylonia were made by using accurate surveying techniques.
4) He then turned south, forcing Babylonia to pay tribute.
Babylonia example sentences5) They resemble those found in neighbouring Assyria and Babylonia.
6) In Babylonia, it was of very old standing.
7) In Babylonia, this was done once a month.
8) He justified many kings of Egypt and Babylonia.
9) In Palestine and Babylonia Hebrew had remained a literary language.
10) This began around 2000 BC in Assyria and Babylonia.
11) Mesopotamia was the ancient Babylonia, mostly outside the Roman Empire.
12) Babylon was occupied, and Babylonia reduced to vassalage.
13) The Talmud was compiled in Babylonia, identified with modern Iraq.
14) During his reign Sennacherib encountered various problems with Babylonia.
example sentences with Babylonia15) The Elamites had considerable power in Babylonia.
16) Babylonia adopted the written Semitic Akkadian language for official use.
17) He installed his own son Ashur-nadin-shumi as king in Babylonia.
18) In retaliation, the king of Elam attacked Babylonia.
19) After its fall, the citizens were taken into exile in Babylonia.
20) The cult of Ea extended throughout Babylonia and Assyria.
21) He rebuilt all of Babylonia's major cities on a lavish scale.
22) Hipparchus borrowed this term from Babylonia, where it meant 2°.
23) Israel's misplaced values on material greatness led Babylonia to ransack her.
24) In 539 BC, Cyrus invaded Babylonia.
25) The Hurrians inherited the Flood story from Babylonia.
26) The Iranians who conquered Babylonia were a branch of the Aryan race.
27) Antiochus conquered Babylonia and occupied Susa, where he minted coins.
How to use Babylonia in a sentence28) Sennacherib plundered Babylonia and pursued Marduk-apla-iddina through the land.
29) Marduk-apla-iddina had returned to Babylonia during the reign of Sennacherib.
30) During this time Jews were lived in thriving communities all across ancient Babylonia.
31) He added territory to Babylonia and undertook much building work in the city.
32) There was also Adonis, worshipped in Babylonia and Syria.
33) The mountain's location is ideal being close to both Ecbatana and Babylonia.
34) This sexagesimal system became the standard number system in Sumer and Babylonia.
35) The population of Babylonia became restive and increasingly disaffected under Nabonidus.
36) The armies of Babylonia under Hammurabi were well-disciplined.
37) Greek civilization differed in significant ways from the empires of Egypt and Babylonia.
38) These new revolts led to a renewed revolt in Elam and Babylonia.
39) Babylonia was absorbed into the Achaemenid Empire in 539 BC.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Babylonia
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Babylonia with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Babylonia
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Babylonia in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Babylonia.
20 examples of simple sentences of Babylonia. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Babylonia
Compound Sentences with Babylonia
Complex Sentences with Babylonia
Compound-Complex Sentences with Babylonia