babyish in a sentence
1) A babyish sun hat that is both functional and stylish.
2) Their popularity as pets stems from their babyish appearance.
3) Seeing dinosaurs as babyish is a kind of rite of passage .
4) Now, just remembering made her feel shaky and babyish.
babyish example sentences5) The author does not wish to say it is babyish to cry.
6) Society in large towns is babyish, and wealth is made a toy.
7) My sixth grade students have enjoyed it and have never thought it was babyish.
8) These lent a world-weary cast to a face that might otherwise have been babyish.
9) Nick was irritated by his tone which he thought deliberately babyish, but Marjorie laughed.
10) How refreshing to find a book that suits his needs and doesn't look babyish!
11) It is babyish to cry.
12) As children grow older they are usually told that it is 'babyish' to cry.
13) But not quite as babyish.
14) However, crosses rarely look as babyish as the purebred dwarfs and are usually somewhat larger.
example sentences with babyish15) Jilly will be six months old on 7th August but she still seems quite babyish.
16) babyish even for nine year olds perhaps, but better than waiting until they are teenagers.
17) Therefore, something childlike remains in him, something babyish or childish; the big baby.
18) A 13-year-old is too embarrassed to go into a toddler area because it's babyish.
19) As a result, the child may be teased or told off for being babyish or silly.
20) A book may look 'too babyish' because of its shape or the type size employed.
21) Gerald was reluctant to grow up, and he wanted to keep his girls babyish, too.
22) Vast lapels, Blackburn in involving cookie accoutrement is the other great a primary factor babyish answer.
23) Fiona: And the place where the Lost Boys had their tree-house was a bit babyish too.
24) I didn't notice it myself but looking at the people at school you think how babyish.
25) He pursed his big mouth into such a babyish pout that Meredith found him comical; he sniggered.
26) You're argument is the babyish logic "he did it too, so I can do it".
27) She stroked the child's hair and Tory, suddenly babyish, held up her arms to be carried.
How to use babyish in a sentence28) I preferred to be called by my middle name now, which was Charles.. Freddy was so babyish.
29) Perhaps a liking for 'babyish' foods has something to do with recollections of early loving encouragement from others.
30) Portrayed as a handsome boy, with a cute face and babyish voice, Mastishk is very popular among girls.
31) He resembles Jennifer more except his features are still babyish –meaning they're soft and rounded and just simply precious.
32) As for Jason Dosson, he was never a good boy even from his babyish up to his adult stage.
33) I was looking for something a little different - not too babyish or pink u0026 purpleish, but not too mature either.
34) Here he is, small enough to nestle into an adult's hand, one babyish leg drawn up to suckle his toe.
35) If 'The Hollow Men' traces the degeneration of ritual to a final babyish ' whimper ', then Sweeney Agonistes attempts to reconstruct the most basic rituals only to end in a bang.
36) This Hannah was a young woman with a pretty and rather babyish face, diversified by a thick biceps muscle in her arm that a blacksmith need not have blushed for.
37) He treated reading as a team effort, getting them to read the Daily Mirror rather than the dull, babyish books on offer.
38) The mother of two–confident, beautiful teenage Hortense and shy, babyish Zoé–is forced to maintain a stable family life while making ends meet on her meager salary as a medieval history scholar.
39) And she went on storming at Prissy, who began to cry, and looked so weak and babyish that I was frightened she would betray the whole thing.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of babyish
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of babyish with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with babyish
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word babyish in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with babyish.
20 examples of simple sentences of babyish. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of babyish
Compound Sentences with babyish
Complex Sentences with babyish
Compound-Complex Sentences with babyish