babushka in a sentence
1) This is where the babushka (grandmother) comes in.
2) The name babushka of the story is the key.
3) babushka thanked the man and hurried into Bethlehem.
4) Most babushka's wear scarves on their heads.
babushka example sentences5) babushka made her way up the hill to the stable.
6) babushka did as she was asked.
7) One 1922 evening dress came with a matching embroidered 'babushka' headscarf.
8) Go home." Not the last of our memorable encounters with babushkas .
9) While the strangers slept, babushka baked some bread and thought about the men.
10) As it slowly descends, we see women in babushkas wailing in the background.
11) La Befana is the Italian version of babushka who takes presents to Russian children.
12) American Babushka's ... Right now, we have one key project remaining unfunded.
13) Inside, bearded monks went about their business while groups of fur-clad babushkas prayed in silence.
14) And not just the babushkas, mumbling their prayers, but with young men and women.
example sentences with babushka15) So babushka trudged through the snow, asking everyone she met if they had seen the kings.
16) The streets are swept by women wearing aprons and babushkas using brooms made of tree branches and twigs.
17) You will sometimes see this type of head piece called a kerchief, babushka headscarf or do-rag.
18) That is when my babushka (my grandmother) died and we prepared to move away from Michigan.
19) I really really miss seeing babushka's, especially on sunny days when they would be out selling flowers.
20) Right at the bottom, wrapped in coloured paper, is a piece of black bread left by Babushka.
21) Another common site in Russia is the babushka – selling anything she can on the side of the road.
22) Once upon a time, in the heart of Russia, there lived an old peasant woman called Babushka.
23) I don't know how many babushkas and cows there were; maybe no more than two of each.
24) babushka said she would do this and, waving goodbye to the kings, started to clean her cabin.
25) The men went into the little cabin and when they had eaten they thanked babushka and went off to sleep.
26) Hillary Clinton she's not, but there was no trace of the frumpy babushka, below, from 1989.
27) We will hear local stories told by Russian and Veps "babushkas" and learn how to enjoy real Russian banja.
How to use babushka in a sentence28) An unidentified woman, nicknamed the babushka Lady by researchers, might have been filming the Presidential motorcade during the assassination.
29) babushka had taken so long to clean her cabin that it was morning and the star no longer shone in the sky.
30) In the aisle next to him, a babushka clutched a chicken in one arm, a prized goat in the other.
31) The camera follows him, turns 180° degrees, then before following him through one side of the train and out the other, we glimpse the pack of babushkas swarming on the corpse.
32) One evangelical congregation took care of its widows by hosting 'babushka Banquets' at which they served rich feasts of beef, mashed potatoes, vegetables, fruit salad, and bread.
33) After they finished, a band came on and before I knew quite what was happening, we were approached by a slightly drunken babushka who was keen to communicate.
34) Talking of which, Nikolaieva, looking every inch the archetypal babushka and clad in clothes that might have been worn by Clara Schumann, lights up these works from within.
35) The old ladies babushkas would round up their cows in the evening and walk them home, and the bells could be heard all over.
36) I must say that living on that little farm with them was the most magical time of my life...and that my babushka and other grandparents were some of the most inspirational people in my life.
37) It's Harriet who's the something, a good little capitalist something looking after her family plus not to forget the old Babushka.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of babushka
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of babushka with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with babushka
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word babushka in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with babushka.
20 examples of simple sentences of babushka. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of babushka
Compound Sentences with babushka
Complex Sentences with babushka
Compound-Complex Sentences with babushka