Ballantyne in a sentence
1) Ballantyne House is a lovely new place.
2) His name as the watch shows was Peter Ballantyne.
3) Ballantyne puts great effort into making the entire story exotic and exciting.
4) I must dine with James Ballantyne today en famille.
Ballantyne example sentences5) The Wilbur Smith "Ballantyne" series of novels feature Rhodes.
6) Translated with the assistance of Alexander Ballantyne.
7) Poor Mr Ballantyne can't make it out.
8) However, I was telling you of Mr Ballantyne.
9) We hope to expand to the Ballantyne and lakeside areas .
10) Ballantyne's writing style is dialogue driven with action packed sections in every chapter.
11) The Ballantyne boys spoke about their mistakes and then nothing else was said.
12) Fire in Ballantyne's department store, Christchurch, 41 people die.
13) Ishani Shah of Ballantyne does a little catering herself, she says.
14) This cuts down on the suspense and Ballantyne sees it as being comic.
example sentences with Ballantyne15) During his publishing career, Ballantyne's writing style was both praised and criticized.
16) Ballantyne, Robert (1881).
17) Ballantyne, D. (2004).
18) Centre Pure cashmere sweater by Ballantyne; wool mix socks from Debenhams.
19) Ballantyne deals with the issue of killing an animal with almost an ignorant approach.
20) Digital Music Trends at SXSW 2013 interviews LyricFind CEO Darryl Ballantyne.
21) For Tom Ballantyne Jr. Thank you .
22) Average rents for the market currently are roughly 20 percent less than those in Ballantyne .
23) Ballantyne, Tans and their colleagues saw no faster-than-expected rise, however.
24) I, London: Ballantyne Press.
25) Make the quick trip from the Ballantyne areas for a dental health check up.
26) Mary Devine is Managing Director of J Ballantyne and Company in Christchurch .
27) Christopher, Payne and Ballantyne (1991) from Cranfield University goes further.
How to use Ballantyne in a sentence28) George Ballantyne as plasterer and slater and William Ballantyne as joiner.
29) George Ballantyne as plasterer and slater and William Ballantyne as joiner.
30) In January, they opened OGGI Ristorante Italiano in Ballantyne.
31) Coral Island, from R.M. Ballantyne's "The Coral Island".
32) Mr Ballantyne is most unhappy.
33) When Ballantyne's boys found the tree they look at the wonder of the wildlife.
34) Ballantyne's style is old fashioned and Golding's is more modern and up to date.
35) Repeat this entire sequence three times or more, then perform Ballantyne's four-exercise conditioning circuit.
36) SM Fishman, JC Ballantyne, JR Rathmell (Eds).
37) Sincerely, Tom Ballantyne – Author of Oh Really, O'Reilly!
38) Ballantyne Cashmere saw a satisfactory increase in sales, in both the cashmere and clothing sectors.
39) Rick is Benito and Cathy Alessi's (Elspeth Ballantyne) youngest son.
40) Mark Ballantyne and Neil Crooks were prominent in the scrums, which Gala controlled throughout.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Ballantyne
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Ballantyne with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Ballantyne
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Ballantyne in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Ballantyne.
20 examples of simple sentences of Ballantyne. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Ballantyne
Compound Sentences with Ballantyne
Complex Sentences with Ballantyne
Compound-Complex Sentences with Ballantyne