balladeer in a sentence
1) But Moore was far more than a balladeer.
2) As for balladeers James Taylor is amazing.
3) Their first album "Balladeer" was released in May 2011.
4) Like Sinatra, Allen was a balladeer.
balladeer example sentences5) Again Öhmichen himself was performing, this time as a balladeer.
6) Recorded in 1959, "Balladeer" was a folk-blues album.
7) The song featured the Spanish balladeer Alejandro Sanz.
8) Raposo was an ardent fan of satirical composer and balladeer Spike Jones.
9) OVATION USA custom balladeer, immaculate condition with hard case, £500.
10) OVATION Classic Balladeer, nylon-strung, serious offers only please.
11) The balladeer rips Booth's rationale from his diary and burns the pages.
12) The Dhadi branch of the Mirasis are musicians, balladeers and panegyrists.
13) OVATION 1621 Custom balladeer with original case, very good condition, £425.
14) Davis was the first balladeer to appear on-screen to welcome the audience and provide exposition.
example sentences with balladeer15) The first one to sing with her was romantic balladeer Bautista on "Burn".
16) Cajun musician Vic Sadot wrote a song about Ochs entitled "Broadside Balladeer".
17) Having achieved recognition as a balladeer, his singing garnered universal critical acclaim from musical peers and media.
18) However, it was as a poet, translator, balladeer and singer that he found fame.
19) VAN MORRISON The sombre balladeer, currently on form which you might almost describe as chirpy.
20) This cool, calm and collected young balladeer wows you with his vocal prowess and awe inspiring embellishments.
21) Frankie Laine recorded the song then titled "New Orleans" on his 1959 album "Balladeer".
22) Waylon Jennings did not reprise his role as "The Balladeer" in this film for unknown reasons.
23) OVATION 12-string Balladeer, USA model, immaculate condition with Ovation case, £450 ono.
24) Luke Kelly was more of a balladeer than Drew, and he played chords on the five-string banjo.
25) In 2004 an Afrikaans album (by balladeer Steve Hofmeyr) was named best-selling album of the year.
26) He was also "The Balladeer" (as credited), and served as narrator of the show.
27) The result is that Griffith gets room to roam into those spaces where she performs best as a blue balladeer.
How to use balladeer in a sentence28) Pop's two greatest romantic balladeers clash when Julio Iglesias and Barry Manilow perform rival concerts in the capital.
29) Ronnie Hilton (1926-2001) - popular English balladeer of the 1950s, originally from Yorkshire.
30) Now they could give the orchestras and balladeers the bum's rush and concentrate on kick-ass rock and roll!
31) In desperation, Booth throws the balladeer his diary so that he can tell his story to the world.
32) Emma McIntyre was known on stage in the late Nineteenth century as "Maude Clifford" the dancer and balladeer.
33) He was the balladeer for "The Dukes of Hazzard"; composing and singing the show's theme song.
34) Medieval balladeers had generally placed Robin about two centuries later in the reign of Edward I, II or III.
35) In early 19th century, Ali's personal balladeer, Haxhi Shekreti, composed the poem "Alipashiad".
36) R u0026B balladeer Thor followed, and he performed "The Closer I Get to You" with Nina.
37) The New Jersey boy has a pretty clear voice, clearer and less whiny than a lot of other balladeer types.
38) Forster indicates it has Dylanesque influences, and shows Kelly "honing the skills of a fine balladeer and storyteller".
39) This tenor is personable, he's fun, and he's one of the very best balladeers in country music.
40) Her debut as a pop balladeer was at the legendary scene of the nightclub Michelangelo in the barrio of San Telmo.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of balladeer
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of balladeer with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with balladeer
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word balladeer in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with balladeer.
20 examples of simple sentences of balladeer. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of balladeer
Compound Sentences with balladeer
Complex Sentences with balladeer
Compound-Complex Sentences with balladeer