B movie in a sentence
1) Surviving B movie operations adapted in different ways.
2) He played roles in numerous B movies.
3) All they could muster was B movies.
4) B movies are not necessarily "schlock".
B movie example sentences5) He has mostly worked on low-budget B movies.
6) But a B movie that had something more going on.
7) Such films have long colloquially been referred to as B movies.
8) Ronald Reagan was an entertainer who made B movies.
9) The over-the-top B movie grindhouse style was particularly praised.
10) Some Poverty Row low-budget B movies often exploit major studio projects.
11) The following year she appeared in five Columbia B movies.
12) Considerations Beside cost made the line between A and B movies ambiguous.
13) The series was developed from the 1975 B movie "Moonrunners".
14) Latter-day B movies still sometimes inspire multiple sequels, but series are less common.
example sentences with 015) Humphrey Bogart also spent years in B movies before becoming a major star.
16) Like a spy in a B movie, Meredith thought in amazement.
17) Roger Ebert oBserved the homages to the 1950s science fiction B movies.
18) They are known for their elongated record titles, usually inspired by B movies.
19) The postwar drive-in theater boom was vital to the expanding independent B movie industry.
20) He shared night-time television time with Stu Martin in airing B movies.
21) However, Adams said he enjoyed watching it on a B movie level.
22) Pirahana 3 D and Jackass 3D. It screams shitty B movie.
23) The band's influences include B movies, computer games, kung-fu and wrestling.
24) The New York Magazine had called it empty, bullying and overblown B movie.
25) I have an idea for the worst geek B movie plot of all time.
26) Riddick is a glorified B movie with a no-name cast that has A movie pretensions .
27) Even a bad B movie at least puts forth a lot of EFFORT to entertain me!
How to use 0 in a sentence28) Celebrated filmmakers such as Anthony Mann and Jonathan Demme learned their craft in B movies.
29) Rogers then assigned him to a string of B movies to run out his contractual obligation.
30) While struggling to establish himself in cinema, he took small parts in international co-production B movies.
31) The film is a parody of science fiction B movies with elements of black comedy and political satire.
32) The leaders then sat back to watch 'Godzilla' on a late night B movie slot.
33) The title was a twist on a Sci Fi B movie
34) As the result of a merger, Universal Pictures adopted a policy against developing any more B movies.
35) The song is a to and sendup of various B movies and serials parodied in the show itself.
36) The terms C movie and the more common Z movie describe progressively lower grades of the B movie category.
37) In 1935, B movie production at Warner Bros. was raised from 12 to 50 percent of studio output.
38) To juxtapose that with Vampire Slayer, just felt like that kind of thing–a B movie.
39) Must see it Rich Hill is this showing on the IFC channel during a Halloween B movie marathon .
40) Taves estimates that half of the films produced by the eight majors in the 1930s were B movies.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of B movie
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of B movie with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with B movie
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word B movie in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with B movie.
20 examples of simple sentences of B movie. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of B movie
Compound Sentences with B movie
Complex Sentences with B movie
Compound-Complex Sentences with B movie