witness arrival in a sentence
1) Such another scene of rejoicing at her arrival was probably never witnessed .
2) We are thrilled to witness the arrival of such an exceptional artist.
3) They have come to witness the arrival of the saints.
witness arrival example sentences4) Afterwards, he looks up to witness the arrival of Brainiac.
5) Ikaris witnesses the arrival of the Fourth Celestial Host on Earth.
6) The 1950s witnessed the arrival of over 2,000 refugee children in Canada alone.
7) It's a pleasure to witness the arrival of a new A-level movie star.
8) The period also witnessed the arrival into art criticism of Symbolist poet Theodor Cornel.
9) The country witnessed the arrival of Russian monks, including one trained at the prestigious Optina Monastery.
10) They were the first to witness the arrival of Spanish ships sailing in the surrounding Pacific Ocean.
11) With the opening up of Mongolia's economy, the country has also witnessed the arrival of foreign nationals.
12) The public, including sailors from the USS "Ronald Reagan", was there to witness the plane's arrival .
13) Inhabited since the Neolithic age, it witnessed the arrival of successive civilizations, from Phoenicians and Crusaders to Ottoman Turks.
14) Despite the unfavourable weather, wet and cold, crowds of people came from miles around to witness the Queen's arrival .
15) If you are travelling to Amsterdam with kids in November witnessing the arrival of Santa Claus in the city is a must.
example sentences with witness arrival16) He extended the sultanate all the way to the port of Chittagong, which witnessed the arrival of the first Portuguese merchants.
17) Armed with a pass he went to witness the arrival of the Kaiser the other day, but was ordered away by an official because he had not provided himself with a "tall" hat.
18) Gresh who is at the entrance of the robot, sees it opening and hides, witnessing the arrival of the army which attacks the Glatorian.
19) The 1999 ITMA in Paris witnessed the arrival of the DREF 2000, the first of which was sold prior to the fair.
20) Ipomadon makes his way to King Maleager's court once again, just in time to witness the arrival of the Proud's messenger, begging for some assistance for her lady.
21) In the middle of March, once again at Fortress Monroe, the 29th witnessed the arrival of the Army of the Potomac, commanded by Major General George B. McClellan.
22) Her exact age is not given; but she is described witnessing the arrival of the urSkeks, and later their separation into Skeksis and urRu.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of witness arrival
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of witness arrival with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with witness arrival
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word witness arrival in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with witness arrival.
20 examples of simple sentences of witness arrival. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of witness arrival
Compound Sentences with witness arrival
Complex Sentences with witness arrival
Compound-Complex Sentences with witness arrival