without much ado in a sentence
1) Without much ado , the man was declared guilty.
2) Sidgwick himself settles without much ado for total welfare.
3) He seemingly took the demotion in his stride without much ado .
without much ado example sentences4) And without much ado we can all muddle through without you.
5) Without much ado , he accepted the principles and procedure that had helped us.
6) It comes without much ado .
7) The city of Birmingham decided to leave out the punctuation mark on new road signs in 2009 , without much ado .
8) After he quit there without much ado he was barred by the Spanish association for breach of contract from further work in the country.
9) much to the old woman's surprise and perhaps excitement, she replied without much ado , "Ah, pasi," which means some of the unhusked rice on her basket.
10) The majority of the Hamburg congregation protested, Wichmann stepped up to the altar and, without much ado , relieved Geyer from his ministry.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of without much ado
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of without much ado with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with without much ado
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word without much ado in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with without much ado.
20 examples of simple sentences of without much ado. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of without much ado
Compound Sentences with without much ado
Complex Sentences with without much ado
Compound-Complex Sentences with without much ado