whole affair in a sentence
1) The whole affair had cost nearly three hundred pounds.
2) The whole affair had taken nine minutes.
3) The whole affair is frustrating in retrospect.
whole affair example sentences4) The whole affair seemed merely a minor mystery.
5) The whole affair had "dragged on for 9 months.
6) He keeps absolute silence about the whole affair .
7) But the whole affair feels superficial, too neatly ironic.
8) The whole affair was a circus, naturally.
9) The whole affair had, however, been tense.
10) The whole affair is out of the question.
11) Hence the ambiguity of the whole affair .
12) BBC is not impartial in this whole affair .
13) This whole affair 's got to me.
14) But the whole affair is much gentler .
15) The whole affair was no less baffling than extraordinary.
example sentences with whole affair16) But here's the truly stupid part of the whole affair .
17) With him , the whole affair feels even more enticing.
18) But the whole affair is compounded by the events which followed.
19) The whole affair was called the Easter Crisis of 1920.
20) Prez demands a full investigation of the whole disgraceful affair .
21) Loder is then forced to drop the whole affair .
22) We think the whole affair was foul and sickening.
23) The French and Germans watched the whole affair with much amusement.
24) Yes, that's inherent in the whole affair .
25) The whole affair was of considerable embarrassment to the Reverend Fielding.
26) By midafternoon, the whole affair was over.
27) Since Danny doesn't believe, he discounts the whole affair .
28) That whole affair has been suppressed.
How to use whole affair in a sentence29) A new typeface gives the whole affair a fresh, modern feeling.
30) But Pasquinel regards the whole affair as simply a business matter.
31) It was a great temptation to keep quiet about the whole affair .
32) Virginia, however, had been very affected by the whole affair .
33) Is this not the most important question in the whole affair ?
34) If so, they seem remarkably blasé about the whole affair .
35) Toby returns from a walk and Celia recounts the whole sad affair .
36) Mr Punch's attitude to the whole affair was thoroughly ill-tempered.
37) She says she hopes they can put the whole affair behind them.
38) The whole affair exhibited the astuteness of Turkish officialdom.
39) Prince Sihanouk was surprisingly acquiescent about the whole affair .
40) Meanwhile, conspiracy theorists are casting a skeptical eye on the whole affair .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of whole affair
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of whole affair with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with whole affair
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word whole affair in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with whole affair.
20 examples of simple sentences of whole affair. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of whole affair
Compound Sentences with whole affair
Complex Sentences with whole affair
Compound-Complex Sentences with whole affair