affair specialist in a sentence
1) Michael Maloof also becomes an aide to Perle as a foreign affairs specialist .
2) Dick Carelli is senior public affairs specialist in the Office of Public affairs of the Administrative Office of the United States Courts.
3) Joe Rajkovacz, OOIDA's regulatory affairs specialist , said the Massachusetts bill, like the measure in New Jersey, sets drivers up to fail.
affair specialist example sentences4) When your needs become more specific, there are a host of consultants, lawyers, accountants and public affairs specialists who can help.
5) "Gunnery Sergeant Russell R. Thurman. the 31st MAU public affairs specialist , recalled.
6) " Nothing has been provided as far as a workaround, nor are there plans to do so," says Saray Leon, an MPD public affairs specialist .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of affair specialist
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of affair specialist with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with affair specialist
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word affair specialist in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with affair specialist.
20 examples of simple sentences of affair specialist. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of affair specialist
Compound Sentences with affair specialist
Complex Sentences with affair specialist
Compound-Complex Sentences with affair specialist