well articulate in a sentence
1) And the clever lyrics are well articulated .
2) In fact , the benefits are well articulated and understood.
3) Discussion Very well articulated Dan, and very true.
well articulate example sentences4) It has been well articulated in the NEP.
5) I really enjoyed your clear and well articulated treatment of PVA.
6) People who do not articulate well are more difficult to speechread.
7) Solid analysis and well articulated Kirk.
8) A distinct Friulian identity existed, but was weak and not well articulated .
9) They are there to get good attack so the notes are well articulated .
10) I thought you captured some terrific , well articulated points in these case studies.
11) Chon remarked, "Linda Bisson articulates very well and is extremely dedicated.
12) The figures are articulated well .
13) It also seemed to articulate rather well lessons I am trying to teach my sons.
14) This is a really well written and well articulated article with a clear point and objective.
15) Brilliantly written and well articulated .
example sentences with well articulate16) Yet the absence of a well articulated approach for addressing the binding constraint of weak health systems persists.
17) Resupply arrangements were not well articulated and an archer exhausting his quiver generally withdrew from the field.
18) These plates overlap somewhat at the front and back edges, and yet articulate well with one another.
19) Well articulated , Tom.
20) The question, when it comes to change, is very well articulated by my friend Joe Boughner .
21) Well articulated but I don't endorse the racial arguments in the review and some of your comments.
22) You established a clear scope for your article (which you articulated well ) and then thoroughly explored it.
23) You are right in saying that CS Lewis continually captures in words that so many others fail to articulate well .
24) The use of investigations promotes active learning, the acquisition of transferable skills and articulates well with other educational provision.
25) The divergent views of the two men over the powers of the executive is well articulated in their respective memoirs.
26) The result is a well articulated treatise on the physical, mental, financial, and emotional pressures aging people face.
27) You might find that most are :-) DQ (178), You articulated well how I feel.
28) Obviously, all these processes and targets would need to be well articulated in conjunction in order to create positive net effects.
How to use well articulate in a sentence29) Mary Pipher (1994) in her landmark book, Reviving Ophelia, articulates well the difficulties adolescent girls living in our culture face.
30) Your site is a masterpiece, and it will stay pretty much as it is simply because the logic on which the site was built is so well articulated and so simple.
31) I recently read an article from Harvard Business review that actually articulated very well the issue of differentiation in a " commoditised " market.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of well articulate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of well articulate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with well articulate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word well articulate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with well articulate.
20 examples of simple sentences of well articulate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of well articulate
Compound Sentences with well articulate
Complex Sentences with well articulate
Compound-Complex Sentences with well articulate