unsuccessful application in a sentence
1) Derby and Southwark made unsuccessful applications in 1955.
2) The unsuccessful application leaves the project unfunded.
3) Another law firm had already filed an unsuccessful application for the visa.
unsuccessful application example sentences4) Wolverhampton also made an unsuccessful application for a Lord Mayor in 2002.
5) In recent weeks he had made two unsuccessful applications to be released on bail.
6) Our two-year priority period allows for resubmission of unsuccessful applications in the second year.
7) Between 2004 and 2012 his lawyers submitted several unsuccessful applications to the Criminal Cases Review Commission.
8) After 3 unsuccessful applications , they granted me a secured credit card with a limit of $600.
9) The Panel is not sympathetic to delay in making an announcement occasioned by an unsuccessful application for suspension.
10) Halford had made nine unsuccessful applications for promotion to deputy chief constable and had been suspended in December 1990.
11) In Turkey, Diesel vehicles are usually not converted to LPG because of unsuccessful applications in the past.
12) Unless indicated otherwise in this funding opportunity, unsuccessful applications will not be retained by the agency and destroyed.
13) An unsuccessful application in one year, does not bar the candidate from re-applying in the next judicial year.
14) After an unsuccessful application to join the cavalry, Friedrich was posted to "Infanterie-Regiment Nr.19" on 1 April 1925.
15) After an unsuccessful application to the BC Supreme Court for judicial review of the Tribunal's decision, Fasken appealed to the BC Court of Appeal.
example sentences with unsuccessful application16) The Guidance (vol 2, para 4.86) also requires local authorities to consider review, as a matter of good practice, following an unsuccessful application for a court order.
17) In 1932 his son made an unsuccessful application for the cast of "The Blind and the Paralytic" for the city of Cambrai to be repeated in bronze.
18) Tlakula resigned as IEC chairperson on 1 September 2014 after an unsuccessful application to the Constitutional Court for leave to appeal the Electoral Court ruling.
19) Her father has suggested that Woodman's suicide was related to an unsuccessful application for funding from the National Endowment for the Arts.
20) The airline would lose ninety percent of the revenue with the termination of the Far East routes and the airline made several unsuccessful applications for new routes.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of unsuccessful application
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of unsuccessful application with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with unsuccessful application
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word unsuccessful application in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with unsuccessful application.
20 examples of simple sentences of unsuccessful application. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of unsuccessful application
Compound Sentences with unsuccessful application
Complex Sentences with unsuccessful application
Compound-Complex Sentences with unsuccessful application