Two authentication in a sentence
1) Two-factor authentication is often confused with other forms of authentication.
2) Two-factor authentication adds a second level of authentication to an account log-in.
3) Two-factor authentication requires the use of Two of the three independent authentication factors.
4) Two-factor authentication involves a personal question that needs to be answered after entering a password.
Two authentication example sentences5) Two-factor authentication is simply a more advanced method of password-protecting access to a computer or file.
6) Two-factor authentication via PKI token (CAC) has been a DoD directive for Two years.
7) Two-factor authentication using a SIPRNET smartcard token will be used to confirm the identity of NMCI users.
8) Two-factor authentication usually requires a user to enter a time-sensitive code in addition to their user name and password.
9) Two-factor authentication, or 2FA as it's commonly abbreviated, adds an extra step to your basic log-in procedure.
10) Windows Vista can authenticate user accounts using Smart Cards or a combination of passwords and Smart Cards ( Two-factor authentication).
11) Two-factor authentication means you need Two pieces of information to log into an account: One is something you know and the other is something you have.
12) Two-factor authentication is significantly more difficult to compromise, and the PIN is easier for a user to remember than a strong password.
13) Two-factor authentication goes beyond the simple user name and password combination and requires a user to submit some form of unique token together with a PIN.
14) Two-factor authentication poses a somewhat higher barrier for hackers, who not only need to capture a person's static login details but also the code.
example sentences with authentication15) Two-factor authentication While distraction-free meetings are a big business innovation for an iWatch, they're relatively small compared to what such a device could mean in terms of data security.
16) Two-factor authentication – or 2 FA – requires a trusted mobile phone number, although they are given a back-up code in case they don't have their phone or are not within network coverage.
17) Two-factor authentication shall be used for authenticating users using mobile/remote systems
18) "Security" - Two-factor authentication and a risk management engine prevents fraud.
19) 3 ) Two-factor authentication will become preferred, so prepare for it now.
20) Two-factor authentication refers solely to Two independent methods of authentication: things you know (username/password), things you have (iPhones, iPads, other smart phones).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Two authentication
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Two authentication with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Two authentication
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Two authentication in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Two authentication.
20 examples of simple sentences of Two authentication. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Two authentication
Compound Sentences with Two authentication
Complex Sentences with Two authentication
Compound-Complex Sentences with Two authentication