authentication protocol in a sentence
1) To be acceptable, authentication protocols must tolerate lost packets.
2) HTTP digest authentication protocol as defined in RFC 2617.
3) EAP-TLS is the original, standard wireless LAN EAP authentication protocol .
4) PPTP connections require only user-level authentication through a PPP-based authentication protocol .
authentication protocol example sentences5) It should be possible to configure multiple authentication protocols for each of those applications.
6) Our authentication protocol is inspired from Resurrecting Duckling policy with a novel diversity.
7) Many networking authentication protocols require possession of a long key to establish the user identity.
8) HMAC-SHA-96 authentication protocol This section describes the HMAC-SHA-96 authentication protocol .
9) In the future additional or replacement authentication protocols may be defined as new needs arise.
10) There are two primary authentication protocols used by Windows: NTLM and Kerberos.
11) Support for 128- and 256-bit AES encryption for the Kerberos authentication protocol .
12) Users authentication using this authentication protocol makes use of a defined set of userNames.
13) Each such message is entirely and independently represented by a single message of the underlying authentication protocol .
14) This paper assumes you are familiar with these authentication protocols and does not focus on authentication details.
example sentences with authentication15) We need to figure out the response calculation formula in order to fully understand this simple authentication protocol .
16) Note that if any privacy protocol is used, then you must also use an authentication protocol .
17) Elements of Procedure This section describes the procedures for the HMAC-SHA-96 authentication protocol . 7.3.1.
18) DMARC solves a couple of long-standing operational, deployment, and reporting issues related to e-mail authentication protocols .
19) The association between half-sessions of the authentication protocol and triplets of functions is not defined in this document.
20) The Kerberos V5 authentication protocol inspects the timestamp of the authentication request sent by the logged-on client.
21) For more information about authentication protocols, see online help in Windows XP and the Windows Server 2003 family.
22) SNMP Messages Using this authentication protocol Messages using this authentication protocol carry a msgAuthenticationParameters field as part of the msgSecurityParameters.
23) Previously under Apache 1.3 and 2.0, extension modules such as mod_auth_mysql were limited to using the less secure Basic authentication protocol .
24) The scheme also relies on a mutual authentication protocol, which makes it less vulnerable to attacks that affect user-only authentication schemes.
25) authentication protocol, developed by the DDN community, that provides remote access authentication and related services, such as event logging.
26) But this becomes very specific to the particular combination of authentication protocols, and also requires the source code of the application.
27) Section 7 describes the HMAC-SHA-96 authentication protocol which is another authentication protocol that SHOULD be supported with the User-based Security Model.
28) Section 7 describes the HMAC-SHA-96 authentication protocol which is another authentication protocol that SHOULD be supported with the User-based Security Model.
29) Windows XP Professional uses the Kerberos V5 authentication protocol as the default authentication method for domain access and NTLM for local access.
30) The PPP authentication exchange for some types of PPP authentication protocols, if captured as plaintext, can be used to perform offline dictionary attacks and determine user passwords.
31) Implementations of the authentication protocol specified in this document are likely to evolve in response to the particular security and privacy needs of its users.
32) Such a request specifies the user message to be sent as well as the session of the authentication protocol to which said user message belongs.
33) A session of the authentication protocol is defined to be union of two complementary half-sessions of the protocol - that is, the set of messages exchanged between a given pair of protocol users.
34) A half-session of the authentication protocol is, for any ordered pair of protocol users, the set of messages sent from the first user of the pair to the second user of said pair.
35) Communication among application protocol entities is by the exchange of protocol messages using the services of the authentication protocol described elsewhere in this document.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authentication protocol
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authentication protocol with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authentication protocol
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authentication protocol in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authentication protocol.
20 examples of simple sentences of authentication protocol. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authentication protocol
Compound Sentences with authentication protocol
Complex Sentences with authentication protocol
Compound-Complex Sentences with authentication protocol