authentication scheme in a sentence
1) Each forum requires its own user authentication scheme .
2) The classical communication channel must be authenticated using an unconditionally secure authentication scheme .
3) The headers involved support the Digest authentication scheme for the service.
4) Encrypted authentication schemes such as SASL prevent this.
authentication scheme example sentences5) I 've implemented sites that use a variety of third party authentication schemes .
6) Check out the Phoenix Technologies announcement on their BIOS hardware authentication scheme .
7) This property can be used to break naive authentication schemes based on hash functions.
8) A number of authentication schemes have been proposed in the literature for smart grids.
9) SRP, or Secure Remote Password, uses a zero knowledge authentication scheme .
10) The iSCSI negotiation protocol is designed to accommodate other authentication schemes, though interoperability issues limit their deployment.
11) Biometrics – The most popular biometric authentication scheme employed for the last few years has been Iris Recognition.
12) The field value consists of a challenge that indicates the authentication scheme and parameters applicable to the Request-URI.
13) As this is not generally true on an open network, the basic authentication scheme should be used accordingly.
14) Any authentication scheme used by the transport protocol may be used in addition to BGP's own authentication mechanisms.
example sentences with authentication15) Wang and colleagues ( 2009 ) proposed a fast multicast authentication scheme for time-critical messages in the smart grid.
16) Szilagyi and Koopman ( 2009 and 2010 ) proposed flexible and low-cost multicast authentication schemes for embedded control systems.
17) The RADIUS server checks that the information is correct using authentication schemes such as PAP, CHAP or EAP.
18) We present here our preliminary results, namely a super-efficient query authentication scheme for 1-dimensional range queries and equi-joins.
19) A problem common to both the password and the unforgeable object approach is that they are "one-way" authentication schemes .
20) A improved digest authentication scheme is now used by the Control Panel applications, the SOAP Digest authentication SOAP extension.
21) The scheme also relies on a mutual authentication protocol, which makes it less vulnerable to attacks that affect user-only authentication schemes .
22) As with any distributed authentication scheme, these credentials will be believed by any computer within the local administrative domain or realm.
23) Abstract : We study the problem of verifiable query answering over an outsourced relational database, aiming to achieve a query authentication scheme encompassing general SQL queries.
24) Lu and colleagues ( 2012 ) conducted an empirical study for a few data-origin authentication schemes in substation automation systems (SAS).
25) Due to the limited computational capabilities of devices, stringent timing requirements, and high data-sampling rates in the smart grid, traditional authentication schemes might not be applicable.
26) In multicast mode, the client has no information to calculate the propagation delay or determine the validity of the server, unless the NTP authentication scheme is used.
27) The field value consists of at least one challenge that indicates the authentication scheme (s) and parameters applicable to the Request-URI.
28) Your next stop is v$session to get the other relevant information such as username, module, authentication scheme, etc. Problem solved, right?
29) PAM - Pluggable authentication Modules Newer versions of the Red Hat Linux distribution ship with a unified authentication scheme called "PAM".
30) SSL can also be used to verify the users' identity to the server, providing more reliable authentication than the common password-based authentication schemes .
31) This lets you change authentication schemes in the future, lets your authorization rules be used from applications with different authentication mechanisms, and lets users change their user IDs.
32) Universal hashing is used to build secure message authentication schemes where the opponent's ability to fake messages is bounded by the collision probability of the hash family.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authentication scheme
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authentication scheme with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authentication scheme
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authentication scheme in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authentication scheme.
20 examples of simple sentences of authentication scheme. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authentication scheme
Compound Sentences with authentication scheme
Complex Sentences with authentication scheme
Compound-Complex Sentences with authentication scheme