traditional agriculture in a sentence
1) Tuvaluans are primarily involved in traditional agriculture and fishing.
2) The social benefits of traditional agriculture can come in several avenues.
3) To modernize traditional agriculture reformers founded the Grange movement, in 1867.
traditional agriculture example sentences4) Work in the cities is easier and pays better than traditional agriculture .
5) Many of Lhasa's rural residents practice traditional agriculture and animal husbandry.
6) However, there are other avenues through which traditional agriculture generates economic benefits.
7) These changes are threatening the region's traditional agriculture and its financial stability.
8) Traditional agriculture is the main livelihood and recently some households have become involved in tourism.
9) At the same time, traditional agriculture will promote a healthy and financially sound community.
10) Lewis's economic theories emphasise the relationship between traditional agriculture and modern industries in the developing countries.
11) The subheadings include agronomy, organic farming, traditional agriculture , permaculture, and silviculture.
12) Two percent were in vegetables and fruit, and 18 percent once engaged in other traditional agriculture .
13) Furthermore, the South Asian region is rich with many institutes that focus on promoting traditional agriculture .
14) One main avenue is to hold regional workshops and conferences to share and disseminate knowledge on traditional agriculture .
15) This is in contrast to many sorts of traditional agriculture in which the inputs per unit land are lower.
example sentences with traditional agriculture16) In attempting to maintain traditional agriculture the Volcans RP dispenses money to cooperatives and not to individual farmers.
17) The Indonesian government's claim that traditional agriculture practised by the Dayak people is responsible has been universally rejected.
18) Why, we can't we resort to traditional agriculture using 'geri-katu' (bone-meal)?
19) Irrigation was important in China's traditional agriculture , and some facilities existed as long as 2,000 years ago.
20) Since almost all are high mountain areas, agricultural development is anyway unlikely but traditional agriculture for conservation objectives is supported.
21) After all, most of the traditional agriculture in Latin America uses zero tillage, yet is far from productive.
22) Traditional agriculture says, "Spray the tree with a fungicide." People have heard only that for years.
23) If agreed by the Council of Ministers it will form the basis for support to the maintenance of traditional agriculture without intensification.
24) He pointed out that the more inclusive growth in East Asia was due to the success in shifting people from traditional agriculture to manufacturing.
25) In India traditional agriculture is still dominant as many farmers depend on livestock in crop production, for manure as fertilizers, and the use animal powered ploughs.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of traditional agriculture
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of traditional agriculture with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with traditional agriculture
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word traditional agriculture in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with traditional agriculture.
20 examples of simple sentences of traditional agriculture. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of traditional agriculture
Compound Sentences with traditional agriculture
Complex Sentences with traditional agriculture
Compound-Complex Sentences with traditional agriculture