tireless advocate in a sentence
1) She was a tireless advocate for victims of domestic violence.
2) He's a tireless homeless advocate .
3) He is a tireless advocate for patient safety issues in Washington and nationally.
tireless advocate example sentences4) Knabbe was a tremendous supporter of education in Chatham and a tireless community advocate .
5) RA : You are a fierce and tireless advocate for the governing Conservative Party.
6) Through thick and thin, he has been a tireless advocate for poor and minority children.
7) Sinise is a vocal and tireless advocate for our servicemembers, veterans and their families.
8) Both Ellen and John are tireless advocates and in this lecture they provide some very useful information.
9) The Monarch Butterfly New Zealand Trust are tireless advocates for butterflies , including our less conspicuous native ones.
10) I urge you to vote for Steve Cohen, a tireless advocate for the 9th District".
11) In 2004, Dr. Winfield Wells was appointed program director after numerous years serving as a tireless resident advocate .
12) His father was a tireless advocate for worldwide Zionism as well as a member of a number of scientific institutes.
13) A tireless advocate on many fronts, Sue was the 2008 recipient of Aurora's Citizen of the year Award.
14) He is a tireless advocate for helping those in need and has championed eradicating poverty through the use of innovative approaches.
15) Known as "Father Woody" throughout Denver, Woodrich was a tireless advocate for the city's poor and homeless.
example sentences with tireless advocate16) A brilliant thinker and tireless advocate for the Palestinian cause, Said was and continues to be reviled by the right.
17) A recipient of the Order of Canada and tireless advocate for LGBT, anti-racism, poverty, and women's issues.
18) A tireless advocate , she is determined to better the lives of people with dementia (and the lives of their caregivers) by sharing what she has learned.
19) From the moment she took the helm of the institution, she has forged a reputation as a tireless advocate and savvy visionary.
20) Margaret Phillips is a tireless advocate and educator for women's issues, particularly those specific to Aboriginal women and women of Northern Ontario.
21) Tree was a tireless advocate for horses and barefoot trimming, and helped many people online, in addition to working on many horses.
22) During her years of service, she was a tireless advocate for her constituents and in making city government more responsive to all residents.
23) He has been described by Chancellor Angela Merkel as a "true teacher of democracy" and a " tireless advocate of freedom, democracy, and justice.
24) Nishi was a tireless advocate of Western civilization as a role model for Japan's modernization, stressing the need to evolve without losing the 'Japanese character'.
25) Joachim played a pivotal role in the career of Brahms, and remained a tireless advocate of Brahms's compositions through all the vicissitudes of their friendship.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of tireless advocate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of tireless advocate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with tireless advocate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word tireless advocate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with tireless advocate.
20 examples of simple sentences of tireless advocate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of tireless advocate
Compound Sentences with tireless advocate
Complex Sentences with tireless advocate
Compound-Complex Sentences with tireless advocate