temporary assignment in a sentence
1) One example is accepting a temporary assignment as an independent contractor.
2) What is the length of the temporary assignment?
3) This is a temporary assignment that will last approximately six months.
4) Long-term visiting researchers may request a temporary locker assignment during their stay.
temporary assignment example sentences5) This is a temporary consultancy assignment.
6) Do not snub your nose at a temporary assignment or agency.
7) He was experienced but was on a temporary assignment for one month only.
8) That break from your regular routine might be a temporary assignment in another department.
9) In fact, one in five temporary employees choose to work on temporary assignments.
10) Upon agreement, EHS shall attempt to find a temporary assignment in another department.
11) Most likely you will move between work places, temporary assignments, and soforth.
12) This request was initially denied, but then her temporary assignment was extended another 120 days.
13) The Wing's involvement in the Vietnam War was one of temporary duty assignments.
14) temporary assignments may include studying for an advanced degree at a Pontifical University in Rome.
example sentences with assignment15) Determination of qualifications for the temporary assignment shall be the sole responsibility of the District.
16) Travel expenses paid or incurred in connection with a temporary work assignment away from home are deductible.
17) Once I have been selected for a temporary OWF assignment, what is the next step?
18) The priest is on a temporary assignment at Sakhalin Island off the coast of mainland Russia.
19) All members of the Corps are NCOs, with Officers being transferred in for temporary assignments.
20) This was a temporary assignment as the 943rd was scheduled to inactivate on 30 September 1993.
21) For those whose particular circumstances require some more flexibility, temporary assignments and contract work offer just that.
22) It's a temporary assignment and then you will return to your functional home within the organisation.
23) During the deployment some pilots flew combat missions in South Vietnam while performing temporary assignments with other units.
24) Remember that job promotion and my temporary assignment to replace someone in a coveted position on maternity leave?
25) The rate of pay for the temporary assignment will be determined using the guidelines for a promotional increase.
26) Gandhi viewed the trip to South Africa as a temporary assignment and an opportunity to escape professional mediocrity.
27) During the temporary assignment of the CSAR mission to AFSOC, the AFRCC remained at Langley AFB.
How to use assignment in a sentence28) The average length of the temporary assignment is 3-5 months for an average of 20 hours per week.
29) Sixteen squadrons of Phantoms were permanently deployed between 1965 and 1973, and 17 others deployed on temporary combat assignments.
30) DMOs are very often understaffed, but also its personnel are hired on temporary assignments or with provisional salary arrangements.
31) In June Devers was sent on a three-month temporary duty assignment to Europe with the American Army of Occupation.
32) They may also be sent on temporary assignments on short notice, or on permanent reassignments to any duty location.
33) The majority of personnel at Udorn, prior, to the formation of the group, were temporary duty assignments.
34) The industry's customer base includes students, business executives on temporary assignment, military personnel, and families in transit.
35) Designed as a temporary assignment since he began, DelBene will leave HHS at the end of the month as planned.
36) It can also be a temporary assignment, when carried on by a lower-rank diplomat or Brazilian politician of high level.
37) In 2005, she took a temporary assignment as Legal Officer in the Appeals Section of the Office of the Prosecutor.
38) NOTE: Significant temporary duty assignments within a normal duty assignment should be included in the same entry with the main assignment.
39) This includes employees occupying permanent or temporary light-duty assignments acquired under the provisions set forth in Article 13 of the National Agreement.
40) For longer or senior temporary assignments, it may be appropriate for the head of unit to participate in the interview process.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of temporary assignment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of temporary assignment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with temporary assignment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word temporary assignment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with temporary assignment.
20 examples of simple sentences of temporary assignment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of temporary assignment
Compound Sentences with temporary assignment
Complex Sentences with temporary assignment
Compound-Complex Sentences with temporary assignment