teaching assignment in a sentence
1) Be better prepared for your teaching assignment in the ward.
2) Details: Fellows may undertake a reasonable number of teaching assignments.
3) teaching assignments may be possible for subsequent semesters, depending upon enrollment.
4) teaching assignments may include day, evening, and Saturday courses.
teaching assignment example sentences5) The next morning, a hung-over Kate misses her teaching assignment.
6) A probationary certificate is usually started within one month of the teaching assignment.
7) These tips can aid student teachers as they begin their first teaching assignments.
8) Salary: Paid only during the quarter the student holds a teaching assignment.
9) I 've been a conscious education reformer since my first teaching assignment in 1983.
10) The candidate is therefore given teaching assignments in addition to making presentations before the faculty community.
11) The clinical teaching assignment will consist of gradually taking on the responsibilities of the classroom teacher.
12) The faculty is also taking up the teaching assignments and research guidance in their respective departments.
13) He had come from Brazil and at first took up a teaching assignment at Naples.
14) Any change should be considered only when the nature of the teaching assignment requires shorter instructional segments.
example sentences with assignment15) A good fit of skills and knowledge can help teachers be more effective in their teaching assignment.
16) The Technische Hochschule responded with a teaching assignment for the other half of the year.
17) Arising out of the seminar discussions they will design an experiment for their second teaching practice assignment.
18) The University reserves the right to fill additional teaching assignments from the pool of applicants for this posting.
19) As a rookie teacher, he struggles to apply the instructional theory he learned to his challenging teaching assignment.
20) Ask where his passion for professional development comes from, and he'll tell you about his rookie teaching assignment.
21) However, as of 2008, only 65.8% are licensed in their teaching assignment, below the state average.
22) My teaching assignment has primarily been in the areas of United Stated history, American government, and International relations.
23) The one teaching assignment that he would probably fail at would be in trying to teach others how to teach.
24) Unpaid overload teaching time can accumulate to a maximum of one year's full-time teaching assignment (30 LHE).
25) You may apply the same pedagogy clock hours (universal or content-specific) to multiple subject areas of your teaching assignment.
26) Mills' first formal teaching assignment was as a lecturer at the Faculty of Law at the University of Ghana.
27) As the story begins, Pa is taking Laura 12 miles from home to her first teaching assignment at Brewster settlement.
How to use assignment in a sentence28) They may also be appointed the rector or to long-term teaching assignments to the faculty of a seminary or Catholic university.
29) This led to teaching assignments at the Quarry, Valley Road, and Community Park Schools, as well as others.
30) Candidates enrolled in the program can teach in any of the 20 regions in Texas during their internship or clinical teaching assignment.
31) Internship – A one-year teaching assignment at a school district, accredited private school or charter school that may lead to the recommendation of a standard certificate.
32) A Curriculum Vita, including information, if any, about their teaching assignments in English or Communication Studies are other academic departments as well as industry.
33) SPN 693 Practicum in the teaching of Spanish Language This course is to be taken in conjunction with the student's teaching assignment.
34) In addition to their teaching assignments, faculty members serve as academic advisors and participate in a variety of academic pursuits such as research and consulting.
35) Next, you will begin a two to six month training regiment to gain the knowledge, skills and resources necessary to start an internship teaching assignment.
36) Your clinical teaching assignment can be completed at any school district, TEA recognized private school, or charter school in the state of Texas.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of teaching assignment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of teaching assignment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with teaching assignment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word teaching assignment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with teaching assignment.
20 examples of simple sentences of teaching assignment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of teaching assignment
Compound Sentences with teaching assignment
Complex Sentences with teaching assignment
Compound-Complex Sentences with teaching assignment