tactical airlift in a sentence
1) Air Force tactical airlift became necessary for resupply.
2) The aircraft can perform tactical airlift and airdrop missions.
3) The mission of the 465th was to provide tactical airlift to USAFE.
tactical airlift example sentences4) In 1967 the troop carrier designation was replaced by " tactical airlift " throughout the Air Force.
5) The squadron provided tactical airlift to Army troops, their equipment, and supplies for assault landings.
6) There are two different kinds of airlifts in warfare, a strategic airlift and a tactical airlift .
7) This contrasts with tactical airlifts , which involves transporting the same above items within a theater of operations.
8) The Airbus is expected to be used for tactical airlifts , long-range strategic logistic airlifts as well as air-to-air refuelling.
9) Compared with the $3 million cost of moving three CH−47s from Kentucky during Natural Fire '10, the total price tag for all commercial tactical airlift was only $57,000.
10) It embarked on two main fields of development: aerial refuelling with the Airbus A310 MRTT and the Airbus A330 MRTT, and tactical airlift with the A400M.
11) In the Vietnam War, Troop Carrier Units were employed in the combat zones of South Vietnam providing tactical airlift to South Vietnamese and American ground forces.
12) The Air Guard merged with the 1670th tactical airlift Provisional, part of the largest composite U.S. Air Force Wing in the entire Persian Gulf area.
13) The 774th tactical airlift Squadron remained assigned to the 405th, providing tactical airlift within the Southwest Pacific until 15 September 1972.
14) In 2010, the 133rd airlift Wing will continue to provide tactical airlift of troops, cargo and medical patients supporting military operations worldwide.
15) Utilizing the C-130 Hercules, the 133rd airlift Wing provides the U.S. Air Force with tactical airlift of troops, cargo and medical patients anywhere in the world.
example sentences with tactical airlift16) On December 1, 1974 the Military airlift Command took responsibility for tactical airlift and assumed command of Pope with all of its assigned units.
17) 442d Troop Carrier (later Air Transport, Military Airlift, later tactical airlift ) Wing, 3 April 1955-1 October 1982
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of tactical airlift
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of tactical airlift with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with tactical airlift
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word tactical airlift in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with tactical airlift.
20 examples of simple sentences of tactical airlift. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of tactical airlift
Compound Sentences with tactical airlift
Complex Sentences with tactical airlift
Compound-Complex Sentences with tactical airlift