strongly affect in a sentence
1) Solar radiation pressure strongly affects comet tails.
2) Plastic products are often strongly affected by temperature.
3) The economy is strongly affected by geography.
strongly affect example sentences4) One's ascribed ability strongly affects educational attainment.
5) Development of select technologies has been strongly affected by limited imports.
6) Another difference that strongly affects the species composition of.
7) The behaviour of the atmosphere strongly affects these density differences.
8) The turbulence may be strongly affected by the bubble dynamics.
9) Imagination is strongly affected by a person's cultural milieu.
10) Soil pH strongly affects the availability of nutrients.
11) Whether consciously or unconsciously, paper choices strongly affect your reader.
12) Cell wall thickness is strongly affected by mechanical stress upon the plant.
13) Soil texture and structure strongly affect soil porosity and gas diffusion.
14) The facial and skeletal musculature are strongly affected by anger.
15) Crystallographic defects strongly affect the tube's thermal properties.
example sentences with strongly affect16) The behavior of the participants' peers strongly affected the results.
17) Characters differ from each other which strongly affects the gameplay.
18) It was a medium that strongly affected the senses of audience.
19) The Great Depression did not strongly affect Japan.
20) The automotive industry was strongly affected by the economic uncertainty in 2011.
21) The construction and hospitality industries were strongly affected by the energy shortage.
22) The general impression is of a body strongly affected by political considerations.
23) Genes can strongly affect people's political outlook.
24) As a result , they can strongly affect Arctic climate change.
25) The constant Pi, in particular, is most strongly affected .
26) In contrast, the density of gases is strongly affected by pressure.
27) Ulaanbaatar is also strongly affected but not as severely.
28) The "young court" was also strongly affected by count Tessin.
How to use strongly affect in a sentence29) The crisis strongly affected the economy.
30) Toads, frogs and newts are strongly affected .
31) Thus, it is unlikely that multicollinearity strongly affected the results presented.
32) First encounters or interactions with another person strongly affect a person's perception.
33) Short-lived reactor poisons in fission products strongly affect how nuclear reactors can operate.
34) These are strongly affected by the influence of different companies in the marketplace.
35) Ngai does not foresee e-books to strongly affect the conventional book industry .
36) It is strongly affected by demosaicing.
37) Doping has been shown to strongly affect the optical properties of semiconductor nanocrystals.
38) He was also strongly affected by the religious philosopher P. D. Ouspensky.
39) Batting averages can be strongly affected by the number of not outs.
40) This is an experiment to treat hypoglycemia, which strongly affects Bastian.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of strongly affect
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of strongly affect with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with strongly affect
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word strongly affect in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with strongly affect.
20 examples of simple sentences of strongly affect. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of strongly affect
Compound Sentences with strongly affect
Complex Sentences with strongly affect
Compound-Complex Sentences with strongly affect