storage await in a sentence
1) It was repurchased by the Butchart family and is presently in storage awaiting refurbishment.
2) The remains of several other coaches and Goods Van 4 are in storage awaiting reconstruction.
3) They remained disassembled for several years in storage awaiting a studio decision on their fate.
4) These gates are now owned by the L u0026B and in storage awaiting restoration.
storage await example sentences5) Car No.54 is a Pullman brake coach and is in storage awaiting a full overhaul.
6) The RNZAF withdrew the Skyhawks from service in 2001 and put them in storage awaiting sale.
7) Six of these engines still survive, of which two were in running order and four in storage awaiting restoration.
8) The Tramway Historical Society acquired no. 284 in 1978 from Paynter and it is currently in storage awaiting restoration.
9) The Old Town features a total of 75 buildings from 20 Danish towns while another three are in storage awaiting later reconstruction.
10) It is now in storage awaiting the construction of a museum annex that would house it and numerous other large historic aircraft.
11) A number of the cars are, at the moment, in storage awaiting the completion of the Malcolm Campbell Shed in which they will be fully displayed.
12) After a period of being used as holiday accommodation, no. 209 was donated to the Tramway Historical Society without its running gear and is currently in storage awaiting restoration.
13) In a statement, LePage's press secretary said, "The mural has been removed and is in storage awaiting relocation to a more appropriate venue.
14) Most were scrapped; 13 NM is used by Puffing Billy on wood trains, and 6 NM was recently rescued from a farm and is currently in storage awaiting restoration.
example sentences with await15) The large organ by Forster u0026 Andrews inserted in 1868, ten years after the building was completed, is currently unplayable and many of its surviving parts are in storage awaiting restoration.
16) Some of the equipment was refurbished and put to work right away, while the rest sat in storage awaiting the call to duty.
17) By January 1944 only 27 Hamilcars had been erected and were ready for use; a total of 53 had been produced, but the rest were in storage awaiting parts to complete them or to be erected.
18) After 25 days the project was successfully completed and the canal re-opened to shipping : the pumps were given a standard service and put back into storage awaiting the next rental project.
19) " As of September 2013, the desk was in storage awaiting restoration.
20) 4"Since 1998, all of Mesa's EMB-120 aircraft have been in long-term storage awaiting return to their lessors.
21) (D) Raw poultry and raw fish that are received immersed in ice in shipping containers may remain in that condition while in storage awaiting preparation, display, service, or sale.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of storage await
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of storage await with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with storage await
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word storage await in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with storage await.
20 examples of simple sentences of storage await. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of storage await
Compound Sentences with storage await
Complex Sentences with storage await
Compound-Complex Sentences with storage await