await reinforcement in a sentence
1) There they intended to await reinforcements from China.
2) There they awaited reinforcements sufficient to defeat the Spanish.
3) Outriders three and four pull out and await reinforcements .
4) Both sides awaited reinforcements by sea.
await reinforcement example sentences5) Facing overwhelming defences and artillery, the commandos dug in and awaited reinforcements .
6) Sibley pulled his army back to Albuquerque to await reinforcements from Texas.
7) During the night, the Americans worked at strengthening the lines while awaiting reinforcements .
8) Here they remained awaiting reinforcements .
9) The Italians then dug in, fortified their positions, and awaited reinforcements and supplies.
10) Meanwhile, the NK 6th Division was ordered to await reinforcements before continuing the attack.
11) The Norwegian army therefore planned its campaign as a tactical retreat while awaiting reinforcements from Britain.
12) Rather than continue the costly push into the jungle, American commanders decided to await reinforcements .
13) The men crossed the Guadalupe River that morning and paused to await further reinforcements from Nacogdoches.
14) Casualties on both sides had been significant, and the British commander elected to await regular reinforcements .
example sentences with await15) He then paused, spending nearly one month consolidating control of New York City and awaiting reinforcements .
16) On 17 June Poniatowski finally received awaited reinforcements, about 2,000 troops led by Michał Lubomirski.
17) After driving the remaining Modoc from the camp, Captain Jackson ordered a retreat to await reinforcements .
18) Lyautey ordered them to stay put there and await reinforcements from Lt.-Col Joseph from Doukkala.
19) The British were forced to withdraw to the Modder River to regroup and to await further reinforcements .
20) As the Marine commanders on Tumbledown and Mount William awaited reinforcements, they received orders to withdraw.
21) Wellesley remained to the south while he established a hospital at Ajanta and awaited reinforcements from Poona.
22) By the end of July both sides had settled into defensive postures on the ground to rest and await reinforcements .
23) Aylmer remained behind at Ali Gharbi, awaiting further reinforcements already en route before moving to combine with Younghusband's force.
24) He then returned to Concepción to prepare another expedition and await the reinforcements the Viceroy had promised to send by sea.
25) The company awaited reinforcements as Murphy watched the approaching Germans, "I see the Germans lining up for an attack.
26) Because of that Igelström was left with little option but to await reinforcements from the outside, which however did not happen.
27) Canby remained at Fort Craig to cut Sibley's logistical support from Texas and to await further reinforcements before resuming the offensive.
28) Hungarians had well-equipped and well-trained troops, and awaited more reinforcements from Croatia and Transylvania, but lacked a good military leader.
29) This permitted the redeployment of German soldiers to the Western Front, where the British and French armies were awaiting American reinforcements .
30) The emissaries of the League then seized every strong-hold which they could surprise; while Guise, at the head of an insignificant army, rendezvoused at Chalons, and anxiously awaited reinforcement .
31) He concluded that it was better to attack at once, and, having beaten them, to return to St. Augustine and await reinforcements .
32) The Union troops did not flee completely but lingered in the vicinity awaiting possible reinforcements, who as it turned out were busy identifying each other.
33) On 25 July 1275, the infante Ferdinand de la Cerda died in Ciudad Real whilst awaiting reinforcements in a fight against the Marinid Dynasty in Andalucía.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of await reinforcement
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of await reinforcement with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with await reinforcement
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word await reinforcement in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with await reinforcement.
20 examples of simple sentences of await reinforcement. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of await reinforcement
Compound Sentences with await reinforcement
Complex Sentences with await reinforcement
Compound-Complex Sentences with await reinforcement