status attainment in a sentence
1) status attainment is directly related to occupational status.
2) The occupational status attainment processes of males and females.
3) status attainment or status attainment theory is a concept of sociology.
4) Other studies have spurred the debate over what constitutes status attainment?
status attainment example sentences5) Socialization and Allocation are two different types of status attainment.
6) Social resources and strengths of ties:Structural factors in occupational status attainment.
7) In many parts of the world, status attainment for women is changing dramatically.
8) Occupational status and the attainment thereof is perhaps the core idea of status attainment.
9) The status attainment of young adults during market transition: The case of Vietnam.
10) Perhaps the most influential factor in determining one's status attainment is motivation and education.
11) There are also two other factors contributing to status attainment that are equally as influential.
12) Blau and Duncan both analyzed status attainment within a wide framework by using a basic mobility model.
13) status attainment in the U.S. is the process of acquiring positions in educational and occupational hierarchies.
14) In the 1973 survey conducted in Canada, Porter began to explore ideas of occupational status attainment.
example sentences with attainment15) Therefore, the family background is a significant factor in determining a person's status attainment in life.
16) Intergenerational social mobility and mid-life status attainment: Influences of childhood intelligence, childhood social factors and education.
17) Parental occupations, level of education, and incomes are highly correlated with status attainment( citing required).
18) Cognitive ability is linked to motivation and education which are the other two major influential contributors of status attainment.
19) The purpose of the study was to test whether ascriptive or achieved characteristics directly affected status attainment of the child.
20) The study did not make any definite solutions of child status attainment but contributed greatly to encourage even further research.
21) status attainment is affected by both achieved factors, such as educational attainment, and ascribed factors, such as family income.
22) The survey is used to collect information on employment as well as such demographic information as age, sex, race, marital status, educational attainment, and family structure.
23) Acknowledgments between education, family status, and young people's ability levels as well as their motivations and aspirations were all contributive to one's status attainment.
24) This aspect of status attainment has nothing to do with one's parental social background, but rather acts on its own as an attribute for achieving higher status attainment.
25) This aspect of status attainment has nothing to do with one's parental social background, but rather acts on its own as an attribute for achieving higher status attainment.
26) Peter M. Blau (1918-2002) and Otis Duncan (1921-2004) were the first sociologists to isolate the concept of status attainment.
27) The idea behind status attainment is that one can be mobile, either upwardly or downwardly, in the form of a class system.
28) Lacking direct indices of power, privilege, and prestige, we use occupational status, educational attainment, and income as our indicators of social stratification.
29) It seems likely that status attainment, school-to-work transitions, and family structure are all influenced, perhaps even routinely, by the penal system in the current period of high incarceration.
30) status attainment in the United States
31) " status attainment generally refers to the processes through which initial relative social position is associated with own social status attainment over time".
32) "status attainment generally refers to the processes through which initial relative social position is associated with own social status attainment over time".
33) Very trivial, but nonetheless imperative to one's starting status, family background and upbringing play a major role in status attainment (citing required/ date= Oct 2014).
34) Academic performance contributes to status attainment because it eventually determines what job(s) one will get (citing required/ date= Oct 2014).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of status attainment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of status attainment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with status attainment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word status attainment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with status attainment.
20 examples of simple sentences of status attainment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of status attainment
Compound Sentences with status attainment
Complex Sentences with status attainment
Compound-Complex Sentences with status attainment