occupational attainment in a sentence
1) The occupational status attainment processes of males and females.
2) Here, investigators considered educational level and occupational attainment instead of vocabulary.
3) Differences in educational and occupational attainment have declined among African Americans.
4) Educational attainment strongly influences occupational attainment.
occupational attainment example sentences5) Encouragement from family and friends will affect education and occupational attainment.
6) Social resources and strengths of ties:Structural factors in occupational status attainment.
7) General mental ability in the world of work: occupational attainment and job performance.
8) Recognizes educational requirements and paths for occupational attainment. (D) Communication Systems.
9) In the 1973 survey conducted in Canada, Porter began to explore ideas of occupational status attainment.
10) On the other hand, neither occupational attainment nor fatigue had any impact on cognitive deficits in MS.
11) Of the five factors, conscientiousness is considered the best predictor of training and job performance and occupational attainment.
12) Furthermore even if the level of occupational attainment is the same or similar the African American's income is lower.
13) As Kerckhoff ( 1976) notes African American's educational attainments and occupational attainments are lower than those of white people.
14) The highest occupational attainment was among those in the Professional and related fields followed by those Business, Management and financial related occupations.
example sentences with attainment15) Long-term outcomes may refer to educational attainment, occupational attainment, adults' intergroup relations, crime and violence, and civic engagement.
16) This notion comes from parental expectations of their children, which are rooted in the cultural belief that hard work is the key to educational and eventually occupational attainment.
17) Saunders found "that class background only has a small influence on occupational attainment, while individual ability and motivation play by far a greater role".
18) In all their discussion of educational and occupational attainment, they never face up to the reality that there are structural constraints on such attainment.
19) Educational and occupational attainments of Ethnic Minorities in Beijing", "European Journal of Development Research" 20(1): 104-116.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of occupational attainment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of occupational attainment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with occupational attainment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word occupational attainment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with occupational attainment.
20 examples of simple sentences of occupational attainment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of occupational attainment
Compound Sentences with occupational attainment
Complex Sentences with occupational attainment
Compound-Complex Sentences with occupational attainment