attainment rate in a sentence
1) This represents a 50 percent increase in attainment rates .
2) Traditionally, those groups have lower attainment rates .
3) Lisbon, Centre and North have the highest attainment rates in higher education.
4) The Talent Dividend : Per capita income and college attainment rates are closely correlated.
attainment rate example sentences5) The plan calls for, among other deliverables, a target postsecondary attainment rate of 70%.
6) Educational attainment rates change when it comes to comparing the same races against immigrants or foreign born students.
7) Most countries that post higher attainment rates than the U.S. include these kinds of credentials in their tally.
8) Degree attainment rates at American colleges and universities: Effects of race, gender, and institutional type.
9) Ontario boasts the highest postsecondary participation and attainment rates among Canadian provinces, ranking high in international comparisons as well.
10) These are also the areas with high infant mortality rates, child accidents, morbidity rates and low school attainment rates .
11) Despite these comparatively strong participation and attainment rates, under-represented groups in Ontario face access issues that are common around the world.
12) In fact the cores of these four cities had college attainment rates that were at least 40 percent higher than their metropolitan regions.
13) However, metros including Seattle, Portland, Chicago and New York were among those with the highest college attainment rates and were also the places with talent concentrated in the core.
14) Use the research tool to dial into specific information sets like number of house representatives, high school diploma and bachelor degree attainment, crime rate and more.
example sentences with attainment15) The recent wave of Filipino professionals filling the education, healthcare, and information technology shortages in the United States also accounts for the high educational attainment rates .
16) For example, the attainment rate of environmental standards was 87% in 2005, but in lakes and marshes it was only 50%.
17) States must measure data that includes educational attainment, high school graduation rates, employment, homelessness, non-marital childbirth, and incarceration.
18) With their high educational attainment rates and large presence in many white collar professions, Chinese Canadians tend to have a higher average and median income than most Canadians.
19) It has been noted, however, that 2008 US Census statistics put the bachelor degree attainment rate of Vietnamese Americans at 26%, which is not very different from the rate of 27% for all Americans.
20) CEOs for Cities' Talent Dividend calculates the monetary value to cities and the nation of increasing college attainment rates by one percentage point.
21) ü In the last few years educational attainment rate increased significantly in all educational levels, and in all the regions, especially in secondary education.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attainment rate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attainment rate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attainment rate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attainment rate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attainment rate.
20 examples of simple sentences of attainment rate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attainment rate
Compound Sentences with attainment rate
Complex Sentences with attainment rate
Compound-Complex Sentences with attainment rate