spoken word artist in a sentence
1) A poet and spoken word artist shares how he uses words to paint images .
2) Neal realized her talents while hosting a weekly open mic as a spoken word artist .
3) The Gil Scot's are now spoken word artist , community gardeners and underground intellectuals.
spoken word artist example sentences4) Will spoken word artists Missie Peters and Dave Morris be riding the wooly mammoth?
5) Nevertheless, it has remained a touchstone for spoken word artists and audiences in Chicago.
6) Several programs showcase the talents of local spoken word artists , and we list them below.
7) Internationally acclaimed poet and spoken word artist Hollie McNish will kick start the exhibitions and activities.
8) Spoken word artists employ the same techniques as African-American preachers including movement, rhythm, and audience participation.
9) Before Black Flag disbanded in August 1986, Rollins had already toured as a solo spoken word artist .
10) The spoken word artist Andrea Gibson's poem "The Nutritionist" includes a line about Clementi.
11) Aaron Simm is a spoken word artist , hiphop artist, and workshop facilitator living in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
12) Biafra became a spoken word artist in January 1986 with a performance at University of California, Los Angeles.
13) In their first year of existence they regularly accompanied spoken word artists such as Stan Lafleur, Mithu or Zappo.
14) Jill Scott began her performing career as a spoken word artist , appearing at live poetry readings to perform her work.
15) Penn Kemp, Canadian spoken word artist , participated in a Celebration of World Poetry Day, on 21 March.
example sentences with spoken word artist16) This class can accommodate all levels, whether you're a seasoned spoken word artist or have never written a poem in your life.
17) Daveed Diggs (Performer) is an actor, educator, composer, rap and spoken word artist who graduated with a degree in Theater Arts from Brown University in 2004.
18) BRENDAN MCLEOD is a spoken word artist and musician based out of Vancouver, and has been called "Canada's top SLAM spieler" by CBC.
19) His poems are collected in A Stone, A Leaf, An Unfound Door . spoken word artist Henry Rollins has often mentioned Wolfe among his influences.
20) Jazz and spoken word artist Gil Scott-Heron canceled a planned performance in Tel Aviv in 2010, saying he "hated war".
21) Such connections have been acknowledged by many modern artists, modern day "griots", spoken word artists , mainstream news sources, and academics.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of spoken word artist
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of spoken word artist with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with spoken word artist
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word spoken word artist in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with spoken word artist.
20 examples of simple sentences of spoken word artist. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of spoken word artist
Compound Sentences with spoken word artist
Complex Sentences with spoken word artist
Compound-Complex Sentences with spoken word artist