celebrated artist in a sentence
1) Piero della Francesca is perhaps the most celebrated artist in this respect.
2) Internationally celebrated artists share space with a rich trove of Southwestern works.
3) Today José Cisneros is one of El Pasos most celebrated artists .
celebrated artist example sentences4) Inability to distinguish color does not necessarily preclude the ability to become a celebrated artist .
5) Thereafter, he was hailed as a celebrated artist and in demand in society circles.
6) It was created by Thomas Nast, one of the most celebrated artists of the 1800's.
7) Max Taylor is a celebrated artist ; he has shared the stage with other Bahamian masters for decades.
8) Celebrated artists worked hard.
9) Their first child , Chloe, now a celebrated artist in her own right, was born in 1952.
10) From celebrated artist Lora S. Irish comes a treasure trove of small and beautiful patterns for crafters of all mediums.
11) A celebrated artist , long-standing cartoonist, comic book aficionado, ardent football supporter, obsessive music fan and ukulele player.
12) Few collaborations between two such celebrated artists have turned out as ill-conceived, poorly executed, and abysmal as this record.
13) At 56 feet long, LeRoy Neiman's Summertime Along the Indiana Dunes is the largest painting this celebrated artist ever created.
14) In The Zahir1, Coelho tells us the story of its male narrator who, like Coelho himself, is a celebrated artist , lyric writer and novelist.
15) A dozen special exhibitions each year present celebrated artists in various media, including painting, sculpture, glass, photography and video.
example sentences with celebrated artist16) Celebrated artist M.F. Hussain, whose art was destroyed in the attacks, has agreed to replace the paintings with a series that will condemn the attack.
17) In Chile, Mapuche printmaker Santos Chávez (1934-2001) was one of the most celebrated artists of his country - with over 85 solo exhibitions during his lifetime.
18) Founded in 1925, LAAA has launched the art careers of many celebrated artists and has played a central role in the formation of Los Angeles' arts community.
19) Vandersteen, now a celebrated artist with complete TV shows made about him, both in the Netherlands and in Belgium, continued to work on his comics.
20) During World War II, St. Augustine hotels were used as sites for training Coast Guardsmen, including the celebrated artist Jacob Lawrence and actor Buddy Ebsen.
21) Linked to the festival is the Académie européenne de musique, a summer school for young musicians with master classes by celebrated artists .
22) There won't be a Warhol-like guru, but it will be open to celebrated artists of all disciplines to come here to programme or create what they want.
23) Their coming back to the institution that shaped them to become the celebrated artists they now are is but an endearing gesture and succinct recognition of gratitude.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of celebrated artist
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of celebrated artist with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with celebrated artist
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word celebrated artist in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with celebrated artist.
20 examples of simple sentences of celebrated artist. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of celebrated artist
Compound Sentences with celebrated artist
Complex Sentences with celebrated artist
Compound-Complex Sentences with celebrated artist