sordid affair in a sentence
1) A show about people 's sordid affairs ?
2) To drag me into her sordid affairs .
3) Last year, this reporter attended that sordid affair .
sordid affair example sentences4) We'll update you on this sordid affair in the next issue!
5) All concerned should be cross-examined to get to the bottom of the whole sordid affair .
6) George Broomham was questioned, but only briefly, before he admitted the whole sordid affair .
7) So how could an honest film about such a pair be anything but a brief and sordid affair ?
8) The entire sordid affair , with all its damning details, was kept out of the American Press.
9) Eileen eventually had a sordid affair with Lewis, which marked the end of her marriage to Tommy.
10) Miss Segal presides over the sordid affairs of an astringent tale with humor, reserve, and charm.
11) His sordid affairs were none of her concern provided she wasn't being asked to play the part of catalyst.
12) It could have been the surgeon; the Secretary had recently had a sordid affair with the woman the surgeon loves.
13) A child or children must be produced to seal the sordid affair , at which point everything turns to custard for Humanity.
14) It could have been one of the nurses; one of them is the woman with whom the victim had the sordid affair , and another is a Bolshevik who laughed at his death.
15) A man who has served queen and country though more than a few sordid affairs , Briggs is in command of the UN base "Sol" where Oran is brought.
example sentences with sordid affair16) I think you have been used to stamp a sense of 'reasonableness' on the sordid affair of restricting freedom of speech.
17) Dixon again championed the lower class and aimed to expose the sordid affairs of the rich, especially those who preyed upon lower-class women.
18) The attempt to make the Happy Muslims video some sordid affair says more about them than about its actual content to be fair.
19) When I spoke with Ball , the Candy Lady, about the influx of interest in the state's more sordid affairs , she told me that she doesn't see a downside to it.
20) Applied Materials and Samsung arrived at a civil settlement late in 2010 , so this seems to put a wrap on the entire sordid affair .
21) If the principles of this now decades long sordid affair truly want the results that they claim to want , then they will make the desired changes.
22) Verse 6 reveals the sordid affair in which Ptolemy Philadelphus gave his daughter Berenice to Antiochus Theos the Seleucid king in the north.
23) Things fall apart when the KGB instigates an anti-Semitic "Doctors' Plot," which drags the General into a sordid affair .
24) As with many a sordid affair throughout history, the centrality of money to the issue of state repression in South America cannot be over exaggerated.
25) -- Jon Burke A contributing writer and a Chicago resident who will not be goaded by LAS's editor into revealing any more details about his potentially sordid affairs .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of sordid affair
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of sordid affair with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with sordid affair
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word sordid affair in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with sordid affair.
20 examples of simple sentences of sordid affair. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of sordid affair
Compound Sentences with sordid affair
Complex Sentences with sordid affair
Compound-Complex Sentences with sordid affair